• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Raspberry Tequila Sangria Recipe

In summary, to make the Raspberry Tequila Sangria, you will need raspberries, tequila, red wine, orange juice, lime juice, honey, and club soda. You can use any type of fruit you prefer and let the sangria chill for at least 2 hours before serving. It can also be made ahead of time, with the club soda added right before serving. The recipe is customizable, allowing you to adjust the ingredients to your personal taste.
yankfan24
Gold Member
I need help. I need this recipe and my appetizer cookbook is at home. I know the ingredients, but need the entire recipe if anyone has it or could look it up for me. THANKS!!!

Here you go:

Raspberry Tequila Sangria
2 oranges, divided
3 limes, divided
1/4 cup (50 mL) sugar
6 cups (1.5 L) ice
1 bag (10 ounces) frozen sweetened raspberries
1 cup (250 mL) silver tequila
1/2 cup (125 mL) triple sec
1 bottle (750 mL) pink champagne or sparkling wine
4 cups (1 L) chilled lemon-lime soda

1. Juice one orange and two limes to measure 1/4 cup (50 mL) juice each. Combine juices and sugar in Small Batter Bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2-3 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Thinly slice remaining orange and lime.

2. Add ice, juice mixture, orange and lime slices, raspberries, tequila and triple sec to Family-Size Quick-Stir® Pitcher; stir. Add champagne and soda. Place lid on pitcher and plunge gently. Yield: 12 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 220, Total Fat 0 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 29 g, Protein 0 g, Sodium 15 mg, Fiber 2 g

U.S. Diabetic exchanges per serving: 2 fruit (2 carb)

© 2011 The Pampered Chef used under license.

Thank you Chef!!!

I had a Thirty-One party last night and I made this. This recipe is sooo good! I highly recommend it.

Hi there, I would be happy to help you find the recipe you need! Can you please let me know the name of the recipe and the ingredients you have on hand? I can either look it up for you or provide you with a similar recipe that you can use. Let me know and I'll do my best to assist you. Happy cooking!

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Raspberry Tequila Sangria?

To make our delicious Raspberry Tequila Sangria, you will need raspberries, tequila, red wine, orange juice, lime juice, honey, and club soda.

2. Can I use a different type of fruit instead of raspberries?

Yes, you can use any type of fruit you prefer for this recipe. Some popular alternatives to raspberries are strawberries, blackberries, or peaches.

3. How long does the Raspberry Tequila Sangria need to chill before serving?

We recommend letting the sangria chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving. This will allow the flavors to meld together and make the sangria even more delicious.

4. Can I make this sangria ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Raspberry Tequila Sangria ahead of time. However, we recommend adding the club soda right before serving to keep the sangria bubbly and fresh.

5. Is the Raspberry Tequila Sangria recipe customizable?

Absolutely! You can adjust the amounts of each ingredient to suit your personal taste. Some people prefer a sweeter sangria, while others may want to add more tequila for a stronger drink.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sk8Mom209
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Jenni
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kaseydee