1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Random Thoughts

1. chefmoseley

chefmoseley Member Gold Member

Why do kids have so much energy when they don't have anything to accomplish in a day (my 3 yr old) and I have a whole house to clean and people to feed and no energy? I miss it...where's that energizer bunny when you need one?

Sep 17, 2008
  2. JAE

JAE Legacy Member

There is another thread, but I was just teasing you.

Sep 17, 2008
  3. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

ANN that's terrible:eek:

Sep 17, 2008
  4. PChefPEI

PChefPEI Senior Member Silver Member

LOL!! That's funny....I should try that someday....before I get PC advertised on my car!! ;)

Sep 18, 2008
  5. PChefPEI

Sep 18, 2008
  6. PChefPEI

My random thought for today....wore sandals today and just wondering if I'll get weird looks because my nails are painted in 5 different colours...compliments of my 4 YO DD!! :) She did do a really nice job!

Sep 18, 2008
  7. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

I only do that when there are other spots nearby. If it's that much of a hardship to park 2 spaces away from the store and walk, then maybe that person needs to get a handicapped placard so they can park even closer to the door.

What I WILL do (all the time), is walk up the aisle next to the one where I'm parked, so that anyone who follows me, hoping to get my spot, is stumped when I cut through to the next aisle.

Sep 18, 2008
  8. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

Random thought: did you know concierge is both plural and singular?

Sep 18, 2008
  9. peichef

peichef Veteran Member

Okay so this a little personal, but what the heck.

I had a random thought last night during a "marital moment":blushing: Out fothe blue a weird thought popped in my head & I blurted it out....

"I really like waffles.":blushing:

Poor DH was like "What the..." Of course then I had to explain that the image of a beautiful waffle wit hwhipped cream and maple syrup popped into my head, which led me to start reminiscing about a restaurant we loved in Montreal. Of course, I spent the next several minutes trying to remember the name of the restaurant. I finally did, thank goodness.

Poor DH was not amused. He was a good sport about it, though.

Sep 18, 2008
  10. PChefPEI

ROFLOL!! Charity, you crack me up!!! That is too funny. Now, does DH know you told all your Cheffer friends about this wonderful moment?? haha

BTW, I did a show last night for a lady whose sister you did a show for a couple years ago. She spoke very highly of you! :)

Sep 18, 2008
  11. alatour

alatour Member

That's hilarious! On some days I could see myself doing that! People get mad when you come out of the mall with some bags, put them in your trunk and then go back in not even on purpose, just not to carry so many bags!

Sep 18, 2008
  12. alatour

alatour Member

If you find it, please pass it on!!

Sep 18, 2008
  13. peichef

peichef Veteran Member

DH has no idea that detail. Who was the show host (& her sister). Hopefully I didn't screw things up too badly at that show.

Sep 18, 2008
  14. PamperedCaniac

PamperedCaniac Member

Uggghhh my fundraiser had to cancel.... :-(

15. PChefPEI

Your host was Jannet MacDonald. I think you may have made a cake in the large micro cooker, 'cause they were talking about that and I assumed it was from that show. Funny thing, she didn't leave me her phone number on her order form and doesn't want to have another show (for now, anyway).

Sep 18, 2008
  16. peichef

peichef Veteran Member

I remember her show. Yes, we did the micro-cake. I think the sauce overflowed off the plate.

She had a good show. I want to say $800-ish. She probably doesn't have room in her kitchen for much more stuff.

Sep 18, 2008
  17. PamperedCaniac

PamperedCaniac Member

I really need to be getting ready for nite-nite time!!!

18. PamperedCaniac

PamperedCaniac Member

Wait, why did I just get an e-mail shipment confirmation on something that was delivered on August 21st???? LOL I just got the e-mail from PC tonight at 10:12 pm???? LOL

19. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

Why is my in-box always filled with penis enlargement emails?????

Sep 19, 2008
  20. TammyStar

TammyStar Member

Why did the girl in line at the gas station today hand the clerk a $20 bill and say "20 on pump 5" then she walked out to her car, got in and drove away?? We laughed so hard and waited for her to come back but she never did! Must of been embarassed??

Sep 19, 2008
  21. PChefPEI

So, do you mean to say she never got her gas?? We don't have to pay before we get our gas here, that's why I ask. That is funny, though!

That's as bad as me driving away from the window at Burger King WITHOUT my $14 in change and then calling them to see if they had it. They did and I went back to get it! :D

Sep 19, 2008
  22. PamperedCaniac

PamperedCaniac Member

I bought a few groceries and needed mayo.... Well in NC there is only one REAL mayo and that is Duke's mayo (THE BEST). Well I get home and I glance over the receipt and it cost $4.39!!!! When did MAYO go up in price like that????

23. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

My SIL is from SC, and she has Dukes Mayo shipped up here to her. I tasted it one day, and it tasted pretty much like the Mrs. Clarks Mayo that I buy...only the kind I buy only has 4 ingredients. Just thought that was funny, because she spends so much money to have hers shipped up, and then labels it in the fridge so no one else can have it.:rolleyes:

Sep 19, 2008
  24. TammyStar

TammyStar Member

Yes, I know Cali, Nev, Colo. Connecticut, you pay before you pump I don't know if all states are like this. Otherwise people would get their gas and drive away.

So YES she paid for her gas and didn't pump, just drove away! It was hysterical because the lady behind me said out loud "did she forget to get her gas" and I started laughing cuz I was watching her too and I was thinking the same thing!

Your lucky you went to an honest Burger King. I once gave a girl a $20 at McDonalds, she gave me change for a $10. I immediately asked for a manager and he said if her drawer was over $10 he would call me and give me my money back, he then called me and told me she wasn't short so I must have been mistaken. So I was out my $10!

Sep 19, 2008
  25. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

My random deep thought for the day: Why, if the booty is the "hot" body part right now, do manufacturers NOT make jeans that are cut for women who HAVE booty? I was out shopping for jeans this morning, trying to find them cheaper than at Lane Bryant, and every single pair that I tried on at another department store either had an elastic waistband (yuk! old lady pants!) or had a gap of several inches in the back. So I ended up at Lane Bryant anyway (their Right Fit jeans ROCK!).

Sep 22, 2008
  26. chefsteph07

chefsteph07 Legacy Member

I can NEVER find jeans that fit right. I have a couple pr of Levi's that I live in. Otherwide it's running pants, etc.

Sep 22, 2008
  27. Chef Michelle D

Chef Michelle D Member

Why do I have to repeat myself several times before my DS wil listen. He is 9 and if he keeps it up he may not see 10!!!!

28. tlag1986

tlag1986 Veteran Member Gold Member

My DH and I were having trouble with our DS, DD, DS, DD listening to us. We ended up having them put their right index finger in their right ear in hopes what we would say would stay inside their heads. It was funny looking when I think about it now.

Sep 22, 2008
  29. merego

merego Senior Member

why do i feel like I need at leat another 10 hours in the day!

Sep 22, 2008
  30. dianevill

dianevill Senior Member Gold Member

Why do I drink coffee at 10:00 at night?

Sep 23, 2008
  31. lockhartkitchen

lockhartkitchen Senior Member

I hate it when big dogs fart and stink up the livingroom. I just sent the dog outside.

32. KellyTheChef

KellyTheChef Legend Member Gold Member

You know what works? TIME OUT. I did that with my THIRTEEN YEAR old a few times over the past year and you would be amazed at how much more he could hear without me repeating myself.... lol

33. KellyTheChef

KellyTheChef Legend Member Gold Member

Random thought: how can we go through an ENTIRE roll of toilet paper in less than TWELVE HOURS??!! lol (there are only two women and one man using it....)

34. colegrovet

colegrovet Veteran Member Gold Member

why is it when you ask what everyone wants to eat for supper, they all say
    "I don't care"... but as soon as you call them to come eat they look at it and and say "not hungery for that"....

Sep 23, 2008
  35. tlag1986

Today is a beautiful day for softball.

Sep 23, 2008
  36. tlag1986

What does KWIM stand for?

Sep 23, 2008
  37. chefmoseley

chefmoseley Member Gold Member

Know What I Mean

Sep 23, 2008
  38. tlag1986

Thanks my DD did not know. I can be a little slow sometimes.

Sep 24, 2008
  39. TammyStar

TammyStar Member

This is so true! And when they used to ask "what's for dinner" I'd say "why do you want to know? If you get a better offer are you going to eat somewhere else? Followed usually by "then I won't bother making dinner!"

Sep 24, 2008
  40. tlag1986

That's funny Tammy. Usually when I get the "I don't know" I always tell them we are fresh out how about something else.

Sep 24, 2008
Have something to add?