• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Random Thoughts: A Fun Thread for Sharing Your Musings

In summary, the conversation discusses both hate and love, random thoughts, how to avoid making mistakes while calling, and how to deal with aggressive drivers.
I wish my heel spur would go away forever!

Those jalapeno poppers I just ate for my afternoon "snack" were yummy!!

i made 6 dozen choc chip cookies... now i need to make 6 dozen peanut butter blossoms.. 6 loafes of Amish friendshipt bread(tomorrow)... and finish decorating the bags.... then gifts for my small group will be done... plus my daily stuff... does it ever end???

vwpamperedchef said:
I agree---my mom started a new tradition this year. She typed up a letter to the family (extended) about 10 of us.

She packaged up 10 notecards one for each person. She wrote that we have to write a nice thought about each person on the list (thought, memory, why we love them etc). Christmas morning she hosts a breakfasts for us. Everyone is to bring their cards to the breakfast and put it in that persons "keepsake box". Each person will go home with a keepsake box and 10 notes from each family about why they are special in the family.

At first, we mocked the idea, but I think it brings the greater picture to life.

She bought quality, but inexpensive cards, and tied them up with a bow and gave them to each family member with the letter this past weekend. Giving everyone enough time to write thiers.

Hopefully will bring a MORE meaningful gift to the table.

I am doing something similar with my Brownie troop. The home made gifts backfired last year. 1 girl got the shaft (someone did not do it) and another person bought a hannah montanna t shirt.

How many more days till SUMMER??????????????

You only get one chance for a first impression. :)

If I have to make phone calls at work I wish they could be my PC sales calls instead of bank sales calls!:( :cry:

The smallest child is waking up from his nap soon and I'm not done with all my stuff yet!!!

<h2>1. What is the purpose of the "Random Thoughts" thread?</h2><p>The "Random Thoughts" thread is a place for people to share their musings, thoughts, or anything else that comes to mind. It is a way to connect with others and have fun discussions.</p><h2>2. How did the "Random Thoughts" thread start?</h2><p>The "Random Thoughts" thread was started by someone on a different discussion board who wanted a place to share their random thoughts. It has since been adopted by others and has become a popular thread on various online platforms.</p><h2>3. Can anyone post in the "Random Thoughts" thread?</h2><p>Yes, anyone can post in the "Random Thoughts" thread as long as they follow the guidelines and rules set by the specific platform or forum. It is meant to be a fun and inclusive space for everyone.</p><h2>4. Are there any specific topics that can be discussed in the "Random Thoughts" thread?</h2><p>No, there are no specific topics for the "Random Thoughts" thread. It is meant to be a free-flowing conversation where people can share whatever is on their mind at the moment.</p><h2>5. Is there a limit to how many random thoughts can be shared in the thread?</h2><p>No, there is no limit to how many random thoughts can be shared in the thread. However, it is important to be respectful of others and not dominate the conversation. Everyone should have a chance to share their thoughts.</p>

1. What is the purpose of the "Random Thoughts" thread?

The "Random Thoughts" thread is a place for people to share their musings, thoughts, or anything else that comes to mind. It is a way to connect with others and have fun discussions.

2. How did the "Random Thoughts" thread start?

The "Random Thoughts" thread was started by someone on a different discussion board who wanted a place to share their random thoughts. It has since been adopted by others and has become a popular thread on various online platforms.

3. Can anyone post in the "Random Thoughts" thread?

Yes, anyone can post in the "Random Thoughts" thread as long as they follow the guidelines and rules set by the specific platform or forum. It is meant to be a fun and inclusive space for everyone.

4. Are there any specific topics that can be discussed in the "Random Thoughts" thread?

No, there are no specific topics for the "Random Thoughts" thread. It is meant to be a free-flowing conversation where people can share whatever is on their mind at the moment.

5. Is there a limit to how many random thoughts can be shared in the thread?

No, there is no limit to how many random thoughts can be shared in the thread. However, it is important to be respectful of others and not dominate the conversation. Everyone should have a chance to share their thoughts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Hathery
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • kam
  • General Chat
Replies