• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Random Thoughts: A Fun Thread for Sharing Your Musings

In summary, the conversation discusses both hate and love, random thoughts, how to avoid making mistakes while calling, and how to deal with aggressive drivers.
PamperedCaniac
Ok, I like to look at another discussion board from an area near my home and one of the things listed here is a thread called RANDOM THOUGHTS, so I thought I would try it here! The first subject then was someone saying "I hate burnt popcorn" so I will repost a true random thought and see if we can keep it going when we are bored, thinking or just want to say something! :thumbup::love::thumbup:

My 4 month old baby has to get 4 shots today! :-(

I wish OTC decongestants worked.

How come my MIL is such an airhead?And also, the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Torte is a really tasty breakfast with a big cup of coffee! :)

chefann said:
How come my MIL is such an airhead?

And also, the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Torte is a really tasty breakfast with a big cup of coffee! :)

Both made me laugh! :p

I hate my part time job!! and don't want to go... 27 minutes till I have to start getting ready!

Also I to love the PB torte for breakfast!

My boss is a knob :mad:

kcjodih said:
My boss is a knob :mad:
heehee. Mine too!

Random Thought:
Wish I was home right now!

And, thanks Ann, now I have to go find some chocolate for breakfast!! ;)

grrrrr, my teenage son is such a TEENAGER!!!

smspamperedchef said:

oh I so have one of those...and he is such a teenager!

DS just woke up, and wandered out to the living room, and asked "Are you looking for your snuggle-boy?"

I love snuggles in the morning!:love:

vwpamperedchef said:
What does that mean?

Sorry, it's another way for saying 'idiot'.

AND I'm going in earlier today than he expects me to to start a discussion/have a confrontation with him. So not looking forward to it but woke up twice last night because some things were really bugging me so I have to air them and get it off my chest. Will I have a job at the end of the day? Who knows! Yesterday he was banging things around and started swearing after I replied to a comment he made and it sure wasn't pretty. He eventually apologized but after he left I thought of so many other things that needed to be said and cleared up that I'm not letting it go this time and it's on like donkey kong!

Wish me luck :)

My grandson loves my Pepsi Jazz. He just came and asked me some and I haven't even opened one yet!

ChefBeckyD said:
DS just woke up, and wandered out to the living room, and asked "Are you looking for your snuggle-boy?"

I love snuggles in the morning!:love:

I want my snuggly boy back :cry: Mine's almost 11 now and it's so not cool :cry:

Enjoy it Becky!

I can not wait 6 more days for school to start!!!

I take all the snuggles I can get from my little guy. I know it will NOT last!

I hate entering email addresses. I don't type well and end up making nistakes that I never realize until I send an email.

Why can't people return phonecalls?

I hope when I get my massage this morning my arm will quit hurting.

Ann R.

ChefBeckyD said:

Thanks. :)
I am also convincing myself not to take it personally, and people are away, etc. I am not giving up, just frustrated.

I also have to remember to leave my messages short. I tend to go on and on, therefore answering anything they may have needed to call me back about. :grumpy: So I sabotage myself.

Thanks for letting me vent. Sometimes I just have to think out loud.:blushing:

I just want everyone to know (maybe different in your state I live in GA) of issues I have with some drivers

(quoted from handbook)
When there are two or more lanes for traffic moving in the same direction, slower
vehicles should use the right lane except when passing or making a left turn.
Driving too slowly on certain highways can be dangerous because it impedes the
regular flow of traffic. On certain highways, minimum speed limits are posted. If
you are unable to drive at the minimum speed, you should seek an alternate route

(from personally knowing)
Sometimes red lights have sensors. If you are not parked BEHIND or you are too FAR back from the little stop line the light DOES NOT know you are there. It will not change and cause you to just sit there.

I am not an aggressive driver but certain things drive me crazy!!!!!!!

laurichef said:
Thanks. :)
I am also convincing myself not to take it personally, and people are away, etc. I am not giving up, just frustrated.

I also have to remember to leave my messages short. I tend to go on and on, therefore answering anything they may have needed to call me back about. :grumpy: So I sabotage myself.

Thanks for letting me vent. Sometimes I just have to think out loud.:blushing:

I do this sometimes too!

It's good to vent sometimes.....just don't think out loud too much in public!:D

Ok...for the teenage son...I have 3!!! I am so feeling you on this one. I am so excited that school started on Monday!

Another random thought: I am so ready for fall!!! Over the summer.

Oklabell said:
I just want everyone to know (maybe different in your state I live in GA) of issues I have with some drivers

(quoted from handbook)
When there are two or more lanes for traffic moving in the same direction, slower
vehicles should use the right lane except when passing or making a left turn.
Driving too slowly on certain highways can be dangerous because it impedes the
regular flow of traffic. On certain highways, minimum speed limits are posted. If
you are unable to drive at the minimum speed, you should seek an alternate route

(from personally knowing)
Sometimes red lights have sensors. If you are not parked BEHIND or you are too FAR back from the little stop line the light DOES NOT know you are there. It will not change and cause you to just sit there.

I am not an aggressive driver but certain things drive me crazy!!!!!!!

Oh, DO NOT get me started on traffic!

Got a call Sunday, possible DOA, but until someone gets on scene and can check the status, we need to get there to do something.

Heading north on Hwy 47 in WI, full lights and siren and horn...NOT ONE PERSON WOULD PULL OVER - EITHER DIRECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was getting so frustrated!

One guy was pulling a boat, talking on a cell phone while driving...we finally could pass him, he takes a quick look at our vehicle, lights, sirens going and goes right back to his conversation without budging an inch in his lane.

I would have loved to have the time to write down all those plates or have a sheriff behind us...not to be though.

So, for anyone wondering, PLEASE ALWAYS PULL OVER ON EITHER SIDE OF THE LANE unless it is a divided highway and watch for more than one emergency vehicle. Even though we aren't coming down your side, we have to go around the idiots that won't pull over.

OK, off soapbox now...not much gets me REALLY fired up, but this sure does! :D

I now have a SECOND line! One of my consultants just signed someone last night. YEA! I have one for sure signing on Friday and am giving her a quick start box this evening. Also am SUPPOSED to have another sign by the end of the month but now she is dodging me and she has a show not closed yet. I told she has to turn the show in NO LATER THAN TODAY so she can use her kit credit and sign up by the end of the month. (Show has to show up in PC's system for her to be able to use her credit when she orders her kit.) Takes about 48 hours! THIS DRIVES ME NUTS WHEN PEOPLE CAN NOT BE COURTEOUS ENOUGH TO TELL YOU WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!

summer skipped western washington this year. and im really upset about it.

Off to go get Camping groceries...and to make MORE salsa!

Just got a new fridge, and all my freezer stuff does not fit!! It was supposed to be bigger....

The smell of my face soap reminds me of my Grandma's house. (She passed away when I was 12)

KellyTheChef said:
The smell of my face soap reminds me of my Grandma's house. (She passed away when I was 12)

awww. I have that too, in my perfume. Maybe that is why I like it so much.:)

laurichef said:
awww. I have that too, in my perfume. Maybe that is why I like it so much.:)

On the same line (sortof) I saved a bottle of my Mom's perfume (she passed away two years ago) and I open it just to "smell her" sometimes!

My BF's truck smells like him...I like to sit in it and inhale...

2 more weeks and he'll be home!!

smspamperedchef said:

ohhh, I am right there with you. my teenager is making me crazy!!

also why is my MIL auch a PITA????!!!!!!

why is when you babysit other people's babies, their popp smells 1000 times worse than your own kids??? ewwwww.....:yuck::yuck::yuck:

merego said:

why is when you babysit other people's babies, their popp smells 1000 times worse than your own kids??? ewwwww.....:yuck::yuck::yuck:

lol

That is soooooooooooo true!

merego said:

How funny are you!!

I hate it when the toilet paper doesn't rip off at the right spot. So annoying.

JAE said:
I hate it when the toilet paper doesn't rip off at the right spot. So annoying.

smiley_lol.gif

Oh! I thought of one!

I am wearing DH's shorts...

my maternity "summer" clothes are getting too tight and make me uncomfortable!

I hate it when the toilet paper is facing the wall...errrr...

KellyTheChef said:
Oh! I thought of one!

I am wearing DH's shorts...

my maternity "summer" clothes are getting too tight and make me uncomfortable!

Is that a random thought or TMI? :p

pampered.chris said:
I hate it when the toilet paper is facing the wall...errrr...

You mean when it comes off the roll from the back? That's the CORRECT way to put it on there!!

If you put it on so the paper comes off the FRONT, when you have kids and they bat at the roll, it will all come rolling off onto the floor!

janetupnorth said:
Is that a random thought or TMI? :p

I said SHORTS...not UNDERWARE!!

That's gonna be my next step...just walking around in MY UNDIES!! They aren't too tight!! lol

My advanced director just announced her resignation. Makes me wonder if people just get tired of PC or get to a point of not making any more $$ to make it worth it.

What do you guys think?

TammyStar said:
My advanced director just announced her resignation. Makes me wonder if people just get tired of PC or get to a point of not making any more $$ to make it worth it.

What do you guys think?

I think as with anything else they just get tired and want a change.

Very few people work a job for life anymore.

Sometimes it's just a different "season" in their lives...my Director almost quit about a year ago to go with another DS company. Thankfully, she reconsidered and now has a new fire for PC. It could be MANY reasons...

KellyTheChef said:
You mean when it comes off the roll from the back? That's the CORRECT way to put it on there!!

If you put it on so the paper comes off the FRONT, when you have kids and they bat at the roll, it will all come rolling off onto the floor!
No, no no! Keep the bathroom door closed. I'll change people's toilet paper if it's on the "wrong" way. It should come over the top out toward you, not toward the wall. That's gross! Dirty hands touching the wall when trying to get to the toilet paper. And, sometimes the toilet paper is hard to reach and hard to unroll. If it's facing the "right" way you can spin it to reach it. KWIM. Now that's TMI!

Random though: I also hate it when the tissue rips when you take it out of the box. SOOO annoying.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Hathery
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • kam
  • General Chat
Replies