• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unexpected Registry Sign-Up: A Mystery Bride & Groom!

It could be a home office lead from PC, but I think it's more likely that the couple just didn't recognize the names.
chefmelody
Here's an odd thing... I just had my first registry sign up on my website. The weird thing is, I don't recognize the name of the bride or groom! They aren't on any of my drawing slips from shows or bridal fairs. :eek: The only thing I can think is that they picked up my card from a bridal boutique where I left it! Unfortunatly, they don't want to be contacted, so I guess I'll never know.

It was a nice surprise in my email today, though! :p

How do you know when someone signs up? Do you get an email?

Yep, I got an email about it. It's the same type of email I get when someone buys something through my website.

If a couple go to the main website and set up a registry stating that they are not working with a consultant, the registry is automatically sent out to a consultant in the area.

ShanaSmith said:
If a couple go to the main website and set up a registry stating that they are not working with a consultant, the registry is automatically sent out to a consultant in the area.

Yes, but I thought that went to directors, like through the HO leads program. If it goes to the closest consultant, that's awesome, though.

Yes it does go only to directors. You never know maybe someone at a show of yours passed on the info. I think I would still send them a thank you letter to show them that you appreciate them doing that.

Wish I could, but they put that they didn't want to be contacted. Oh well! Guess I'll just count it as my lucky day. :p

chefmelody said:
Here's an odd thing... I just had my first registry sign up on my website. The weird thing is, I don't recognize the name of the bride or groom! They aren't on any of my drawing slips from shows or bridal fairs. :eek: The only thing I can think is that they picked up my card from a bridal boutique where I left it! Unfortunatly, they don't want to be contacted, so I guess I'll never know.

It was a nice surprise in my email today, though! :p

my director suggest when they do this to buy the islice for them and send it as a gift, and it gives you a section to leave a person greeting and just put on there a congrats and your name and number and let them know you are their consultant and will be glad to help them in any way you can.

hope that helps

Kat

If you want to buy them a gift I would see that as okay, but I WOULD NOT send them a note. If they opted out they don't want to be contacted by you. By sending them a note with the gift you are contacting them and I believe it is very strict in the information we got from PC to NOT contact them if they opted out. You may mean really well by doing that but it might just make the bride and groom mad and they could cancel their registry. Who knows, they could end up changing that option and opting in, but until then I would just leave it alone. Otherwise the next person might not sign up at all if they hear that the consultant still contacts you even when you didn't want them too.

I agree with Tina. I have a guest from a couple of past shows that was interested in getting items from Pampered Chef as gifts from her upcoming shower. I called and talked to her and we've talked about my kids, her new house, hosting a show and you name it we've talked about it. BUT when she registered she and her fiance opted out. So I've not called, emailed or anything. I do plan on buying them an item for the wedding, but WILL NOT send a message with it. I think that the couple will get the message that you want them to get if you buy them a small gift.

registryCould it be a home office lead from PC? I know they do this, so they may have contacted the Home Office and you were next in your area to be rotated to. This is why you may not recognize the names
karlene in OHIO

1. What is the "Unexpected Registry Sign-Up" event all about?

The "Unexpected Registry Sign-Up" event is a mystery event where a surprise bride and groom create a wedding registry with Pampered Chef products. It's a fun and unique way for couples to receive gifts for their special day.

2. How do I participate in the "Unexpected Registry Sign-Up" event?

To participate in the event, all you need to do is visit the Pampered Chef website and search for the "Unexpected Registry Sign-Up" event. Once you find the event, you can browse the registry and purchase a gift for the mystery bride and groom.

3. Can I customize my gift for the mystery bride and groom?

Yes, you can customize your gift by adding a personal message or note to the gift. You can also choose to have the gift wrapped and sent directly to the couple.

4. Is there a limit to how many gifts I can purchase for the mystery bride and groom?

No, there is no limit to how many gifts you can purchase for the mystery bride and groom. Feel free to purchase as many gifts as you like to show your love and support for the happy couple.

5. Will I receive a confirmation of my gift purchase for the "Unexpected Registry Sign-Up" event?

Yes, you will receive a confirmation email of your gift purchase for the "Unexpected Registry Sign-Up" event. You can also track your gift shipment and delivery through the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • cathyt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cathyt
  • sandyculver
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies