• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cash and Carry - Doing Shows Differently

In summary, a guest at a show took a Season's Best dish that the host had brought for people to look through and then bought it.
mrshamel3808
Gold Member
Ok, so I had a show for my mom Friday and one of her guests (someone I know from our church) was interested in the Season's Best that I had brought for people to look through. I didn't realize what she was asking when she asked if I could just add it to her order when I was checking her out so when she walked out with it I was a little surprised! I guess she figured I had them there to sell immediately! It doesn't hurt me because I put it on her order form so she paid full price and I'll just keep the one that comes in the shipment, but I wondered if anyone else keeps little items like that at shows and works it the way my sale ended up? I know for booths at fairs and stuff consultants sometimes do Cash and Carry but I wondered if anyone ever does it for their cooking shows?

No, I just 'add' it to their order. I don't carry 'cash n carry' at shows and then just replace on their order. I wouldn't want to get stuck at the end of the season with any.

A couple times I've had someone buy a SB from me but that's all they wanted to order.

I try to have extras with me at fairs/booths b/c people will ask to buy just the seasons best. I don't offer to sell them at shows.

It happens to me all the time. I make a practice of having a few on hand to sell at the show or simply giove away

I give mine away as hostess gifts and have the guest sign them. It is kind of a remember type cook book. They r so inexpensive and the host really appreciates it.

I've actually had this happen with a bottle of the Sweet Sprinkles. I had a jewlery consultant expect that she just took the display one. Since that is how she runs her business. I had a spare, so I just did it that way for her. Oh and she didn't want to order anything else. Good thing the one I had on display wasn't opened.

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I have definitely had similar situations happen at my shows as well. It's always great when guests are interested in purchasing products right then and there, but it can catch us off guard if we're not prepared for it. I do keep a few small items on hand for cash and carry sales at my shows, but I always make sure to communicate with my guests that these items are available for immediate purchase. This way, they know that they won't have to wait for their order to arrive and can take their new products home with them that day. It's also a great way to showcase some of our popular items and generate more sales. Thanks for bringing up this topic and I hope it helps others who may be considering implementing cash and carry sales at their shows as well. Happy cooking!

1. What is "Cash and Carry - Doing Shows Differently"?

"Cash and Carry - Doing Shows Differently" is a special type of Pampered Chef show where customers can purchase products directly at the show, rather than placing orders and waiting for delivery.

2. How is "Cash and Carry - Doing Shows Differently" different from a traditional Pampered Chef show?

Unlike traditional shows, "Cash and Carry - Doing Shows Differently" allows customers to purchase products on the spot, rather than placing orders for delivery at a later time. This can be a great option for those who want to take home their products immediately.

3. Do I have to be a consultant to host a "Cash and Carry - Doing Shows Differently" show?

No, anyone can host a "Cash and Carry - Doing Shows Differently" show. It's a great way for non-consultants to earn free products and discounts by hosting a show and inviting friends and family to purchase products at the event.

4. Can I still earn rewards as a host for a "Cash and Carry - Doing Shows Differently" show?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards for a "Cash and Carry - Doing Shows Differently" show. The more your guests purchase, the more rewards you can earn, just like a traditional show.

5. Are there any special requirements for hosting a "Cash and Carry - Doing Shows Differently" show?

The only requirement is to have a minimum of $200 in sales at the show in order to receive host rewards. Other than that, it's up to the host to invite guests and provide a space for the show to take place.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Curlyone
  • mrshamel3808
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies