• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop My Random Items for Sale: Nourish Bowl, Tote Bag, Platters and More!

In summary, the Nourish Bowl includes a large bowl, a lid, and a set of chopsticks, as well as a recipe book for healthy meals. The Tote Bag is made of durable canvas material with reinforced handles, suitable for carrying various items. The Platters are oven-safe, microwave-safe, and dishwasher-safe for convenient use. The Nourish Bowl is perfect for meal prep, with a lid for keeping food fresh and measurement markings for portion control. All items are dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash for better results and longer lifespan.
johnnyb614
I am selling a few items I don't need... Let me know if you're interested!- Nourish Bowl - $10.00
- Old large consultant tote (black, larger than current tote) - $15.00
- Snowman Dotted Divided Platter - $15.00
- Snowman Round Appetizer Plates & 4 holiday bamboo spoons (2 petite, 2 small) - $15.00
- Large Pizza Stone with handles (never been used) - $25.00

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

Hi there! I'm definitely interested in a few of your items. Could you provide some more details about the nourish bowl and the old large consultant tote? Also, do you have any pictures of the snowman platter and appetizer plates? Thanks!

1. What is included in the Nourish Bowl?

The Nourish Bowl includes a large bowl, a lid, and a set of chopsticks. It also comes with a recipe book for healthy and delicious meals.

2. What material is the Tote Bag made of?

The Tote Bag is made of durable canvas material, perfect for carrying groceries, books, or other items. It also has reinforced handles for added strength and comfort.

3. Can the Platters be used in the oven?

Yes, the Platters are oven-safe and can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. They are also microwave and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. Is the Nourish Bowl suitable for meal prep?

Absolutely! The Nourish Bowl is perfect for meal prepping as it is large enough to hold a variety of ingredients and comes with a lid to keep food fresh. It also has measurement markings on the side for precise portion control.

5. Are there any special care instructions for the items?

The Nourish Bowl, Tote Bag, and Platters are all dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash them with warm soapy water for best results and to prolong their lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AlowayFamily
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
alidafrizzell
  • ktraceyk
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
schel
  • trps