• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Random Happening: Received a Mistaken E-Mail

In summary, the customer thinks she sent an e-mail meant for someone else to the wrong person, but doesn't know how it happened. The customer is wondering if she should send a little message to the recipient to apologize.
babywings76
Gold Member
I have a customer who just sent me an e-mail that was intended for someone else she knows. It was someone with a different first name, so I don't know how she made the mistake. I was planning to just reply it back to her and say that I think she sent this to me by accident--just so she realizes it. She had asked this person a specific question, so she'll be looking for a response.

Just wondering if you think I should take the opportunity to say just a little blurb about how she's doing and that I'm here if she needs anything? Just a little nice courteous something should be said, right? But what?

Oh I totally would! Do you do a monthly newsletter, and if so, is she part of it? If so, I would say, "Hey, by the way, have you been getting my monthly newsletter? I just want to make sure you're receiving the e-mails ok. In case you haven't..." and then fill in with what you want her to say. Or...is she a past host? Let her know that it's been xx months since she hosted and that you want to reconnect with another fun night! Was she a customer only? Then look up what she bought (if you don't remember) and ask her if she is liking her products. Then link them to one of the new spring products and tell her that she can get xx FREE or on discount by hosting to go with her other products! Hope this helps!

Yeah, she's subscribed to my newsletter list. My guess is that my name popped up when she was addressing her e-mail because I'm in her system's address book.I'm trying to open P3 and check her history, but my P3 program isn't responding (another thread I need to start...) I know she was a guest who ordered from a show. I think she was an outside order from another host.

I had someone post on FB a while back about having a dream that her husband broke all her stoneware. I used that to say maybe it was a sign that we needed to get together. Maybe you could use something along those lines.

Maybe you don't need to name the products specifically then. Just ask her how she is liking her products, and that you know she would love to see the new products by getting some friends together!

How about this:I think you addressed your e-mail to me by accident. :)I wonder if it's fate saying that we should be getting in contact with each other about something. Would you like me to send you one of our brand new catalogs so you can see the new products? Hope everything has been going well for you and you've been surviving all this crazy snow.Talk to you soon,

I think that sounds great, Amanda!

:D You know, I don't know why, but I just always have to come to you guys for these silly situations. Thanks again for being there and helping. :)

1. What should I do if I received a mistaken e-mail from Pampered Chef?

If you received a mistaken e-mail from Pampered Chef, please do not reply to the e-mail or forward it to anyone else. Instead, please contact our Customer Care team at 1-800-342-2433 or email us at [email protected] to let us know about the mistake.

2. Will receiving a mistaken e-mail affect my account or order?

No, receiving a mistaken e-mail will not affect your account or order in any way. We apologize for any confusion it may have caused and assure you that your information is safe and secure.

3. Why did I receive a mistaken e-mail from Pampered Chef?

Sometimes, due to technical errors or human error, a mistaken e-mail may be sent out. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and are working to prevent future mistakes.

4. Can I unsubscribe from receiving e-mails from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from receiving e-mails from Pampered Chef at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the e-mail. However, please note that this will unsubscribe you from all future e-mails, including important order and account updates.

5. How can I ensure that I only receive relevant e-mails from Pampered Chef?

To ensure that you only receive relevant e-mails from Pampered Chef, please make sure to update your email preferences in your account settings. You can also contact our Customer Care team to adjust your email preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • finley1991
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jenniferp417
  • lt1jane