• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mysterious Spice Order Inquiry: A Pampered Chef Consultant Story

In summary, a woman called asking for our pine nut and basil spice mix, but when I called her back she was in North Dakota. We had a brief conversation in which she mentioned she used to live in CA and that she was desperate for the mix. I Googled the spice mix and it was one of their products. I told her this and she said she was sure it was PC. I couldn't figure out what she was needing, so I referred her to a local consultant.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
So I got this message from a lady on my home answering machine. She didn't leave me her name and she didn't address me by name... just asked if this was a PC consultant as she needed to reorder some spices.

So I call her back - she is in North Dakota... I introduce myself and we have a quick conversation - mostly one sided - she wouldn't stop babbling! I gathered from our convo that she used to live in CA (probably one of my previous show guests) and that she was desperate for our great pine nut and basil spice mix.

Um... yeah.....

She wouldn't stop talking about it and I had a hunch so I googled pine nut tastefully simple and sure enough it was one of theirs. So I mention, you know I don't think PC has a spice like that, but I believe TS does. She's like NO I'm certain it was PC, but you know I'll just call my friend here and see if she can locate who she orders her PC from because you're all the way in CA and I'm here.

I was so confused by the time I was done with her because I'm not really sure what she was needing. I was ready to refer her to a local consultant but I can't do that for a product we don't carry! Hopefully she will be happy with whoever she talks to...

Oh and she also said she got my phone # from the label of the spice bottle! I've never even labeled OUR spice bottles. I thought maybe someone's flyer went out that kept my phone # on it... So very weird.

Weird :eek:

haha that is just too funny!

This is so funny. I've had that kind of guest that insists the item is PC, when it isn't. Hopefully she finds how to buy what she is looking for.

Oh, but she's sure it's PC. LOL! It always cracks me up when people do that. At least you got a laugh out of it.

1. What is the "Mysterious Spice Order Inquiry" story about?

The "Mysterious Spice Order Inquiry" is a story about a Pampered Chef consultant who receives an order from a customer for a spice that is not listed in the company's catalog. The consultant must use their skills and resources to solve the mystery and fulfill the customer's request.

2. Is the "Mysterious Spice Order Inquiry" a true story?

No, the "Mysterious Spice Order Inquiry" is a fictional story created by Pampered Chef to showcase the problem-solving abilities and dedication of their consultants.

3. How does the consultant go about solving the mystery?

The consultant first checks with their team and colleagues to see if anyone has heard of the mysterious spice. They also reach out to the customer to gather more information about the spice and where they may have heard of it. The consultant may also research online or consult with experts in the culinary field to find a suitable replacement for the spice.

4. What is the importance of customer satisfaction in this story?

The story highlights the importance of customer satisfaction and how Pampered Chef consultants go above and beyond to fulfill their customers' requests. It also showcases the company's commitment to providing high-quality products and exceptional service to their customers.

5. Can I order the "mysterious spice" mentioned in the story?

Unfortunately, the "mysterious spice" is not a real product and cannot be ordered. However, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality spices and seasonings that are sure to enhance any dish. Contact your consultant for more information and to place an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Eftilly
  • Amyskitchen2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK