• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Random 7 Piece Exec. Cookware Sale!

In summary, Jae's close friend ordered last month the 2 7-piece cookware sets. Her husband bought it for her as a Christmas present.
JAE
Is this where one brags about getting a random call from someone wanting to buy the 7 piece Executive Cookware Set???? :D

Great friend of mine must have told her MIL that she wants that cookware for Christmas. Oh my gosh! So MIL calls and is driving, so she's going to call back tonight. I told her she could turn it into a show and get more things for free and discounted prices. She gave me her e-mail address so I could send her an e-mail with my website on it.

I've gotten some random orders in the past, but this one beats them all. Here I thought I was done for the year. SWEET!:sing:

Share your random order stories. I'm so excited!

JAE said:
Is this where one brags about getting a random call from someone wanting to buy the 7 piece Executive Cookware Set???? :D

Great friend of mine must have told her MIL that she wants that cookware for Christmas. Oh my gosh! So MIL calls and is driving, so she's going to call back tonight. I told her she could turn it into a show and get more things for free and discounted prices. She gave me her e-mail address so I could send her an e-mail with my website on it.

I've gotten some random orders in the past, but this one beats them all. Here I thought I was done for the year. SWEET!:sing:

Share your random order stories. I'm so excited!

YEA JAE! That's exciting!

Woot Woot!

You go girl!!! :d

Um yeah ... I think you win the holiday prize!!! :D That's GREAT!!! Congratulations!!!

I got a random HO lead order for $730 a few weeks ago. Love those Home office leads!!!

Sweet! Now that is truly random.

That is really AWESOE!! How could you talk with the big cheese grin you must've had?!! :D

I didn't sell a 7-piece set, but my neighbor across the street randomly called last night and told me she wanted the 12" executive skillet and the glass lid as a gift for her son-in-law. She bought one for herself six months ago and just loves it. Pretty awesome. I didn't have much planned for shows this month, so it was a pleasant thing to have happen. :) I added her on to my friend's catalog show and made her a co-host so she's save some money on a few other things she wanted. I love the holidays!!!

That's amazing! Whoo Hoo and Ka-Ching! :D

That's so cool to sell one just outright like that. It's going to be nice to get a commission on something that usually is bought as a host special! Way to go! :)

NICE! Good for you Jill! :)

smspamperedchef said:
I got a random HO lead order for $730 a few weeks ago. Love those Home office leads!!!

Do you have to be a Director to get a HO lead? I've been a consultant for just under three years and have never received a HO lead.

EpTxGuy said:
Do you have to be a Director to get a HO lead? I've been a consultant for just under three years and have never received a HO lead.
You have to be a Team Leader or above. You also have to have $1250 in sales for 3 out of 4 of the previous months, and have to have a recruit during that same time period.

Congratulations!

Last edited:
Way to go, Jill!!A few months ago a lady was having a show for me and also collecting outside orders at work. She left the catty on her desk and a co-worker that she didn't know that well (and wouldn't have asked for an order from) walked by when she wasn't there and left a post it note with an order for the 5 piece executive cookware set! Not quite as good as yours, but we both were happy with it! :)

Thats awesome! I had someone buy the knife block set at a show this week. Full Price!! Turned it into a $1400 show!!!

Holy cow! That's awesome! I need one of those to help me finish up Disney!

Working on a "random" order right now.

Another customer referred someone to me, who just emailed me saying they need a complete set of good cookware - had a house fire, and bought a crappy set, and now are in the market for a set that will last.

Possibly, I'll be selling cookware today too! :)

Nice Becky! I didn't get a full set sold but I at least sold a 12" skilly last night! :D

Congratulations Jae!!!
A close friend of mine ordered last month the 2 7-piece cookware sets. Her husband bought it for her as a Christmas present. I could put it in as an individual order, but because she is my friend I submitted it as a catalog show. She paid full price for one set and got the other set at half price, plus a few things for free and another 1/2 price item.
How would you have done it? Individual order or like me, as a catalog show? Thanks!

Fanny

ilovpc said:
Congratulations Jae!!!
A close friend of mine ordered last month the 2 7-piece cookware sets. Her husband bought it for her as a Christmas present. I could put it in as an individual order, but because she is my friend I submitted it as a catalog show. She paid full price for one set and got the other set at half price, plus a few things for free and another 1/2 price item.
How would you have done it? Individual order or like me, as a catalog show? Thanks!

Fanny

Catalog show was the way to go for sure!

I had someone buy a set at full price once and I did it as a show for her as well.

Thanks everyone! Becky, what happened with that sale? Did it happen? I'm so curious. Love it! We have it as a catalog show and she is also purchasing the 12" skillet and lid as half off items, plus a couple other things for free. Now, I just need her to let me know if she wants a December host special. Please, may she call/e-mail before Monday - Tuesday at the latest, of course.I'm not going to hit $1500 this month, but I didn't think I'd get above $1250 and I'm just above $1300. I suppose it's possible to get more random orders and hit $1500. I'm happy with this, though.

Just sent in my cookware/show order. I just realized that this order gave me my second show for December so I'm getting another new spring product. I LOVE free!JAE

I'm still waiting for my order...he made it sound like it was a done deal, but I don't have the order in hand yet, so it's still just a maybe...

I hope you get it. Does he know he should order by the 15th?I was a little concerned when she didn't call me back the same night. I had sent her an e-mail like I told her I would. Then I became concerned when she didn't call or reply. I thought maybe I typed in the wrong e-mail address. What night was that, anyway? We finally stopped the back and forth, today. First she had to decide for sure what she wanted with all the host benefits. Then we had to connect about her second half price item. Then we had to connect about her December host special choice. Phew! Glad it all is done and turned in. Now if I could just come up with another $170 in orders!!! :)

1. What is included in the Random 7 Piece Exec. Cookware Sale?

The Random 7 Piece Exec. Cookware Sale includes a set of 7 randomly selected pieces from our executive cookware line. This could include pans, pots, lids, and other cooking accessories.

2. Can I choose which pieces I want in the Random 7 Piece Exec. Cookware Sale?

No, the pieces included in the sale are randomly selected. This allows us to offer a variety of items at a discounted price.

3. How much money will I save with the Random 7 Piece Exec. Cookware Sale?

The exact amount of savings may vary, as it depends on the retail value of the pieces included in the sale. However, customers can expect to save a significant amount compared to purchasing each piece individually.

4. Is the Random 7 Piece Exec. Cookware Sale available in all regions?

Yes, the sale is available in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, availability may vary depending on stock levels.

5. Can I return or exchange pieces from the Random 7 Piece Exec. Cookware Sale?

Unfortunately, due to the nature of the sale, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges on individual pieces included in the Random 7 Piece Exec. Cookware Sale. However, if there is a defect or issue with any of the pieces, we will happily replace them for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • stephanieboyd
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • lt1jane
  • Products and Tips
Replies