• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is there an easy Ranch Dressing recipe using the Mix, Measure, and Pour method?

In summary, the shelf life of Pampered Chef's Ranch Dressing Mix is typically 1-2 years when stored in a cool, dry place. The Ranch Dressing Mix is also gluten-free and can be used to make ranch dressing by mixing 1 packet with 1 cup of mayonnaise and 1 cup of milk. Greek yogurt can be substituted for mayonnaise for a healthier option. Additionally, the Ranch Dressing Mix can be used as a seasoning for roasted vegetables, a marinade for chicken, or mixed into mashed potatoes for added flavor.
stefani2
Is there a Ranch Dressing Recipe for the Mix Measure & Pour

I'll have to look it up, but not too long ago I was looking through a PC cookbook and it said to remove a certain amount of powder from a Ranch mix packet, and then the measurements needed for mixing up the rest in the MMP. I'll look later on this evening and let you know what I find.

Hi there! Yes, there are many recipes for ranch dressing that use the mix, measure, and pour method. Here's one that I've used before and it always turns out great:Ingredients:
- 1 packet of ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp black pepperInstructions:
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the ranch dressing mix, mayonnaise, milk, and sour cream.
2. Add in the garlic powder, onion powder, dried dill, dried parsley, and black pepper. Mix well.
3. If the dressing is too thick, you can add in a little more milk until you reach your desired consistency.
4. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
5. Transfer to a jar or container and store in the fridge for at least an hour before serving to allow the flavors to develop.
6. Enjoy your homemade ranch dressing on salads, as a dip, or as a topping for your favorite dishes. Enjoy!

1. What is the shelf life of Pampered Chef's Ranch Dressing Mix?

The shelf life of our Ranch Dressing Mix is typically 1-2 years when stored in a cool, dry place.

2. Is the Ranch Dressing Mix gluten-free?

Yes, our Ranch Dressing Mix does not contain any gluten ingredients.

3. How do I make ranch dressing using the Ranch Dressing Mix?

To make ranch dressing, mix 1 packet of Ranch Dressing Mix with 1 cup of mayonnaise and 1 cup of milk. For a thicker dressing, use less milk.

4. Can I use Greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise in the ranch dressing recipe?

Yes, you can substitute Greek yogurt for mayonnaise in the ranch dressing recipe for a healthier option. Just use the same amount of yogurt as you would mayonnaise.

5. Are there any other ways to use the Ranch Dressing Mix besides making ranch dressing?

Yes, you can use the Ranch Dressing Mix as a seasoning for roasted vegetables, as a marinade for chicken, or mix it into mashed potatoes for a flavorful twist. Get creative and try using it in your favorite recipes!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies