• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor Who Stands Up Against Global Warming? Check Out This Rally Photo!

In summary, the Rally Against Global Warming is a campaign by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and take action against the negative effects of climate change. It encourages individuals and communities to make small changes in their daily lives to reduce carbon emissions and protect the environment. There are various ways to get involved, such as hosting cooking shows, joining the online community, and participating in local events. This movement is open to everyone, not just Pampered Chef consultants. Pampered Chef supports the fight against global warming through eco-friendly practices and products. And it is possible to still enjoy cooking and entertaining while being mindful of the environment.
tlag1986
Gold Member
Here is a picture of the crowd that form to rally against Global Warming. I hope you can see it okay.

Just thought you might enjoy.

Attachments

• global warming.jpg
    global warming.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 424
how funny! some of them look angry!!

I got this from a friend and thought my CS friends needed a laugh today!

Here's a couple that was late for the rally.
OhDeer.jpg

oh the poor deer!!!!

KG you are one of a kind (thank goodness).

tlag1986 said:
KG you are one of a kind (thank goodness).

And, thank you for sharing your uniqueness with us at CS (though, I think Lisa is gaining a rep as The Joke Lady).

Lisa this is too funny!! Thank your for my laugh for the day - you too KG!!

1. What is the purpose of the Rally Against Global Warming?

The Rally Against Global Warming is a campaign organized by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and take action against the negative effects of climate change on our planet. Our goal is to inspire individuals and communities to make small changes in their daily lives that can have a big impact on reducing carbon emissions and protecting the environment.

2. How can I get involved in the Rally Against Global Warming?

There are many ways to get involved in the Rally Against Global Warming. You can start by hosting a cooking show with Pampered Chef and promoting eco-friendly products, joining our online community to share tips and ideas for living a more sustainable lifestyle, or participating in local environmental events and initiatives. Together, we can make a difference!

3. Is the Rally Against Global Warming only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the Rally Against Global Warming is for everyone who wants to make a positive impact on the environment. While our consultants play a key role in spreading the message through their cooking shows, anyone can join our movement and help us create a healthier planet for future generations.

4. How does Pampered Chef support the fight against global warming?

At Pampered Chef, we are committed to reducing our carbon footprint and supporting sustainable practices. We have implemented eco-friendly packaging, use renewable energy sources for our headquarters, and donate a portion of our sales to environmental organizations. We also offer a variety of eco-friendly products to encourage our customers to make greener choices in their kitchen.

5. Can I still enjoy cooking and entertaining while reducing my impact on the environment?

Absolutely! The Rally Against Global Warming is all about making small, sustainable changes in our daily lives. It's still possible to enjoy cooking and entertaining while being mindful of the environment. Our products and recipes are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier, more efficient, and environmentally-friendly. Join us and discover how you can be a green chef!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• daniellemorgan
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • cathyskitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Hathery
  • kam