• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Raleigh, Nc Area Consultants - Belinda Ellsworth Seminar?

In summary, the seminar is designed to help consultants improve their business. It is filled with information on booking shows, recruiting, and sales. If you are interested in attending, you can register on the website.
esavvymom
Staff member
My hospitality NED (Kathy) just sent this to us. I figured if there are other consultants in this area who are NOT already part of Lydia Martin's or Kathy Yellet's circle, I'd let you know about this.

If this is something you'd be interested in, just post in here. We can relay to Kathy the additional interest.

I had the chance to attend Belinda's seminar back in August, and I really liked her a lot! Definitely worth it!

Kathy invited you to Belinda Ellsworth Seminar for Pampered Chef Consultants.

Belinda Ellsworth Seminar for Pampered Chef Consultants
Saturday, March 3 at 9:00am

Kathy Yellets and Lydia Martin have arranged for Belinda Ellsworth to come to Raleigh, NC! If you've never heard Belinda or it's been a while... the information she shares will CHANGE your Pampered Chef Business. We are still in the planning stages, but wanted to create this event as a way to spread the word so you can save the date on your calendar.

The number in attendance will determine the cost of the event so we need your response to help us gauge interest. If you or someone on your team would be interested in getting the registration information, please RSVP YES.

This RSVP is simply to GET THE INFORMATION. Also - feel free to invite your directors and consultants who live near the Raleigh area.

As details are arranged, we will update you on LOCATION and COST. Thank you for your response!

To learn more about Belinda, visit: Home Page

I am interested and may have several team members that would be too. Please forward my info on. My upline is in TX so I don't hear about things like this locally. Thanks for posting.[email protected]

Can you please send me the info please. I live in Smithfield. I would like to come to the Seminar.
I will also tell a few people that I know about it.
[email protected]

Thank you

Here is the info for the Raleigh seminar. You can register at her website:
http://www.stepintosuccess.com/events (Just find March calendar, and then it's at the bottom of the page.Space is limited! (100 seats) This was put together by a PC NED, but to keep costs down, it's open to all companies/consultants, so don't wait too long.
Step Into SuccessCity: Raleigh, NCDate: March 3, 2012 to March 3, 2012Time: 9:00 am - 1:00 pmLocations:North Hills Club4824 Yadkin DriveRaleigh, NC 27609SplashDirections only 919-787-3655/p>Event descriptionThe registration fee is $35 on or before Feb. 1, 2012. $45 after Feb. 1st
No registration at the door.Step into Success Original Seminar Outline Vision & Goals: Create your success by setting and attaining goals through The Power Hour System. Booking: The heartbeat of your business. How can you obtain bookings inside and outside the show arena. Recruiting: The lifeline of your business. Learn why you should recruit as well as how to recruit. Sales: How to increase your show sales, close the customer order, raise your show averages and do effective follow-up.If you would like more information, please contact Donna Zec at [email protected] or (931) 525-3552.

I've signed up! Thank you SO much for letting me know about this!!!! Hope to see you there, Carol Powell

1. What is the date and location of the Belinda Ellsworth Seminar in Raleigh, NC?

The Belinda Ellsworth Seminar in Raleigh, NC will take place on [date] at [location].

2. What topics will be covered in the seminar?

The seminar will cover topics such as business strategies, goal setting, time management, and sales techniques.

3. How much does it cost to attend the Belinda Ellsworth Seminar?

The cost of attending the seminar is [cost], which includes all materials and resources provided by Belinda Ellsworth.

4. Is there a limit to the number of attendees for the seminar?

Yes, there is a limit of [number] attendees for the Belinda Ellsworth Seminar in Raleigh, NC. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.

5. Can I get a refund if I am unable to attend the seminar?

Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds for the Belinda Ellsworth Seminar. However, you can transfer your ticket to another person or attend a future seminar in a different location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kimcooks4u