• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in retired and slightly used Pampered Chef items for a good cause?

In summary, Becky is selling retired kitchen items, Karla is selling slightly used items, and Gina is selling business items.
Stoney5
Silver Member
Hi Everyone~ This week is our homecoming week and my son is Freshman Fair King Candidate. He and his class have one day to raise money outside of his raffle ticket sales and I am looking for your help. I have some items for sale- below find a list of items that are discontinued and I also have some current items.. if you email me at [email protected] I have my vacation notice on and the list will be sent back to you. If there is something that you are interested in please email me back and let me know. along with your shipping address. I will confirm your sale and will ship everything on SATURDAY, September 13th via postal service. Paypal only, as I need to turn in money right away. Shipping is not included in the prices listed.
like new retired items~
cranberry board w/ knife $6
Bread knife $8
Cranberry Small Mix n Scraper $9
Large Spreader $6
Cranberry Classic Scraper $8
HWC scrubie $5
HWC scoop $5
SA Heart disk $10
Stoneware wooden trivet $7
Simple Addition Square Mugs $10 (two sets)
Black Small Bowl & Caddy $3
Old BBQ Tongs $7
Old BBQ Turner $7
BBQ Basting brush $7
HWC Pink Ribon Stencil $3
old slice n serve $5
old Family size old quick stir $8slightly used items for sale:
balloon whisk $5
stoneware rack $7
stoneware mini bundt pan $9
round pastry mat $8
rectangle black SA stand $8
ice shaver $7Business:
*Belinda Elsworth Cd's Step in to success $50.00
*Jim Cathcart - Relationship selling Book DVD and CD $40Thank you in advance, Karla Stoney
Proud Mom of DAVID W STONEY

Last edited:
I know you can't list current items for sale.

Do you still have this rectangle black SA stand $8? Also how much would shipping be.

Becky [email protected]

Karla, I just sent you an e-mail. By the way, I love the idea of using the vacation auto-responder to send out the other list!! Very clever.

just sent you an e-mail and pm

pampchefsarah said:
Karla, I just sent you an e-mail. By the way, I love the idea of using the vacation auto-responder to send out the other list!! Very clever.

Could you please explain what you did using this?

It is an out of office assistant. Not all email accounts have this option.
Usually found under options in your email account.

Karla

Stoney5 said:
It is an out of office assistant. Not all email accounts have this option.
Usually found under options in your email account.

Karla

Well, I am interested in what you are saying on it. I will send you an email. I hesitated because I'm not shopping right now and didn't want you to be upset if I just did that to see your words. I hope you understand!

emailed and pm'd you, do you still have the stoneware rack?
thanks!

Karla, I'm still waiting for a shipping address... Could you email me back please?
[email protected]

thanks!:)

Hi Karla,

I am interested in these.

HWC scrubie $5
Stoneware wooden trivet $7
HWC Pink Ribon Stencil $3

Gina Riley
PO Box 157
Sweet Home OR 97386

~ Gina

Just PM'd ya Karla...

I am waiting to hear back from you also.
I pm'd you a few times

1. How does the "Raising Some Funds!!!" program work?

The "Raising Some Funds!!!" program allows organizations to host a Pampered Chef party and receive a percentage of the sales as a fundraiser. Guests can shop from our catalog or online and the organization will earn 15-20% of the total sales.

2. What types of organizations are eligible for the "Raising Some Funds!!!" program?

Any non-profit organization, school, or team is eligible to participate in the "Raising Some Funds!!!" program. This includes churches, sports teams, scout troops, and more.

3. How much money can an organization expect to raise with the "Raising Some Funds!!!" program?

The amount an organization can raise depends on the total sales from the party. On average, organizations can earn $250-$500 for a party with $1,000 in total sales. The more guests and sales, the higher the fundraising earnings will be.

4. Are there any costs or fees associated with the "Raising Some Funds!!!" program?

No, there are no costs or fees for organizations to participate in the "Raising Some Funds!!!" program. Pampered Chef will provide all necessary materials and support to make the fundraiser a success.

5. How can an organization get started with the "Raising Some Funds!!!" program?

To get started, an organization can contact a Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party. The consultant will provide all the necessary materials and information to make the fundraiser a success. The organization can also choose to host a virtual party to reach a larger audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
luvlabs
  • naekelsey
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • hlaffoon5
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies