• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Show Average with These Kitchen Consultant Tips!

In summary, kitchen consultants offer helpful tips on how to increase show average by giving audience permission to buy. This can be done by using catchy one-liners or by providing useful information.
DebPC
Staff member
One thing kitchen consultants love to do is to raise their show average
Who doesn't like to make more $$$ while doing the same amount of work?

One very effective way to raise your show average is to give your audience permission to buy during the show. here are some great one liners.

1. Men have Craftsman, we have Pampered chef.

2. I want to get you into the kitchen, but out twice as fast.

3. We all have to eat, so unless you're rich and can hire a chef like Oprah, we all have to cook.

4. Most of the time wasted in the kitchen is due to cutting, slicing, and chopping with an inadequate tool.

5. Do you remember a great tasting meal your mom made when you were a kid? What will todays kids remember? McDonalds, KFC, Taco Bell? It's never too late to start mealtime memories.

Last edited:
i like these ideas!

AWESOME! I'll have to remember some of these! I especially like the last one!

love it!I love these! Everyone loves catchy one-liners, it really grabs people's attention, thanks! :)

DebPC said:
One thing kitchen consultants love to do is to raise their show average
Who doesn't like to make more $$$ while doing the same amount of work?

One very effective way to raise your show average is to give your aduience permission to buy during the show. here are some great one liners.

1. Men have Craftsman, we have Pampered chef.

2. I want to get you into the kitchen, but out twice as fast.

3. We all have to eat, so unless you're rich and can hire a chef like Oprah, we all have to cook.

4. Most of the time wasted in the kitchen is due to cutting, slicing, and chopping with an inadequate tool.

5. Do you remember a great tasting meal your mom made when you were a kid? What will todays kids remember? McDonalds, KFC, Taco Bell? It's never too late to start mealtime memories.

I find that alot of women say'But I don't Cook" my reply is do you eat?
I

I like these! Thanks Deb!:D

Great info! I run into that same line alot as well, "But I Don't Cook". These are great ideas and one liners and I will try them out at upcoming shows!

Wow Kristi...this got pulled out of the basement...good reminder though...

To the "I don't cook" line I always say -- but I bet you are always asked to bring something! Here's how to bring it/serve it in style....

ohoooo I love these ideas!!!

Love 'em! My husband watches Alton Brown on food network. He is always quoting him and saying things like why do you need that if you can just use a knife? He doesn't understand that sometimes speed counts!!

What is "Raise Your Show Average!"?

"Raise Your Show Average!" is a training program offered by Pampered Chef for our independent consultants. It provides tips and strategies on how to increase the average sales amount per show, ultimately leading to higher profits.

Why is it important to raise my show average?

Raising your show average is crucial for increasing your income as a Pampered Chef consultant. By selling more products per show, you can earn more commission and bonuses, and also attract more potential customers through word of mouth.

What are some techniques taught in "Raise Your Show Average!"?

The program covers various techniques such as upselling, cross-selling, and bundling products. It also provides tips on how to present products in a way that entices customers to make additional purchases.

Is "Raise Your Show Average!" for new consultants only?

No, "Raise Your Show Average!" is beneficial for both new and experienced consultants. It can help new consultants kickstart their business and increase their profits, while also providing new strategies and ideas for seasoned consultants to further grow their business.

How can I access "Raise Your Show Average!"?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can access "Raise Your Show Average!" through our Consultant's Corner website. The program is available for all consultants, and you can complete it at your own pace.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • twinkie10
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • JAE