• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Raise Your Level of Expectancy

In summary, Joel Osteen's book Scriptures and Meditations for Your Best Life Now inspired one of the Execs at my SED to read it and realize that she doesn't believe that she can really do great things and that she is holding herself back. She plans on using this realization to raise her level of expectations and achieve great things in her career.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
My SED held her Director's meeting today jointly with her other local upper level directors. One of the Execs there read this and it really moved me. It is from the book Scriptures and Meditations for Your Best Life Now by Joel Osteen. (I stopped by the bookstore on my way home and bought myself a copy!) This made me realize that I do not truely belive in my abilities and that I am holding myself back....well, no more! You'll read about me in the CN one of these days :)

Enjoy!

RAISE YOUR LEVEL OF EXPECTANCY

God is extremely interested in what you see through your “spiritual eyes”. If you have a vision for victory in your life, you can rise to a new level. But as long as your gaze is on the ground instead of on your possibilities, you risk moving in the wrong direction and missing out on the great things God wants to do in and through you. It’s a spiritual as well as a psychological fact: We move toward what we see in our minds.

Your life will follow your expectations. What you expect is what you will get. If you dwell on positive thoughts, your life will move in that direction; if you continually think negative thoughts, you will live a negative life. If you expect defeat, failure, or mediocrity, your subconscious mind will make sure that you lose, fail, or sabotage every attempt to push above average. If you raise your level of expectancy, you will enlarge your vision.

It’s important that you program your mind for success. You must think positive thoughts of victory, of abundance, of favor, of hope. Each day, you must choose to live with an attitude that expects good things to happen to you. Start your day with faith and set your mind in the right direction, then go out expecting the favor of God. Expect to excel in your career and rise above life’s challenges. Believe God for a great future. You have good things coming!

THIS COULD BE THE DAY YOU SEE YOUR MIRACLE.

Thanks for posting this, Linda. It's along the same lines of how people "create their own luck." It's so important to remember and make into a practice.

Love it!!!!!

Thanks Linda I need that. I'm going to have my husband read it too.

Dear friend,

Thank you for sharing this powerful message. It is a reminder to all of us to raise our level of expectancy and believe in the great things that God has in store for us. I am so glad that you were moved by this and have taken action by purchasing the book. I have no doubt that it will continue to inspire and motivate you on your journey to success.

As a pampered chef consultant, I have seen firsthand the power of positive thinking and having a vision for success. It is not always easy, but with faith and determination, we can overcome any obstacles and reach our goals. I am excited to hear that you are no longer holding yourself back and are ready to step into your greatness. I have no doubt that you will achieve amazing things and I look forward to reading about your success in the CN.

Always remember that with God, all things are possible. Keep raising your level of expectancy and trust in His plan for your life. I am cheering you on and I am here to support you in any way that I can. Let's continue to inspire and uplift each other on this journey to our best lives now. Have a blessed day!

With love and encouragement,

1. What is the "Raise Your Level of Expectancy" concept all about?

The "Raise Your Level of Expectancy" concept is about setting high standards and expecting the best for yourself and your life. It encourages you to have a positive mindset and believe that you are capable of achieving great things.

2. How can I implement the "Raise Your Level of Expectancy" concept in my daily life?

One way to implement this concept is by setting realistic but ambitious goals for yourself. Write them down and visualize yourself achieving them. Also, surround yourself with positive and supportive people who will encourage and motivate you to reach your full potential.

3. Can "Raise Your Level of Expectancy" help me in my career?

Absolutely! By raising your level of expectancy, you are pushing yourself to do better and aim higher in your career. This can lead to increased motivation, productivity, and success in your professional life.

4. What are some common roadblocks to raising my level of expectancy?

Some common roadblocks include fear of failure, self-doubt, and negative self-talk. It's important to identify these roadblocks and work on overcoming them. Surrounding yourself with positivity and practicing self-care can also help.

5. What are the benefits of incorporating the "Raise Your Level of Expectancy" concept in my life?

The benefits include increased self-confidence, motivation, and a more positive outlook on life. It can also lead to greater success and fulfillment in your personal and professional life.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jayne
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • janetupnorth