• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rainy Booth Woes: Dealing with 2 Days of Rain

In summary, there are a few ways to keep your booth dry during rainy weather, such as investing in a pop-up canopy or using tarps. If your products get wet, it's important to dry them off and have spare packaging materials. To attract customers, consider offering promotions and creating a warm atmosphere. Staying organized and having a backup plan can help you stay efficient during a rainy event. To protect your electrical equipment, use surge protectors, plastic coverings, and have spare batteries on hand.
lmradlein
Gold Member
Okay...got a booth this weekend and it is going to rain BOTH days! This is my first booth and I was really wanting to do well. Now the rain! I have a tent with sides so that will help. But still rain BOTH days!:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Sorry just had to vent!
Thanks for reading,

Last edited:
Offer some sort of special for people who do come to your booth -- like an extra $15 free product when they host a show, or free shipping on any order from that day. Make a big deal about it so perhaps they'll call their friends. It could be a rainy day special.

awww I like that thought!!!! Rainy Day Special that will work out great!

thank you

1. How can I keep my booth dry during two days of rain?

There are a few ways to keep your booth dry during rainy weather. One option is to invest in a pop-up canopy with side walls to provide extra protection from the rain. Another option is to use tarps or plastic sheeting to cover your booth and products. It's also a good idea to bring towels or rags to quickly wipe down any wet surfaces.

2. What should I do if my products get wet during the rain?

If your products get wet during the rain, it's important to dry them off as soon as possible. Use towels or rags to gently wipe off any excess water and then let them air dry. It's also a good idea to have spare packaging materials on hand, such as plastic bags or wrapping paper, to protect your products from rain.

3. How can I attract customers to my booth during a rainy day?

One way to attract customers to your booth during a rainy day is to offer special promotions or discounts. You can also use eye-catching signs or decorations to draw people in. Additionally, having a warm and inviting atmosphere with music and samples can help make customers forget about the rain.

4. What are some tips for staying organized and efficient during a rainy event?

Staying organized and efficient during a rainy event is key to a successful day. Make sure to have a plan for setting up and taking down your booth in case of rain. Keep your products and supplies organized and easily accessible. It's also important to have a backup plan in case of any equipment malfunctions due to the rain.

5. How can I protect my electrical equipment from the rain?

To protect your electrical equipment from the rain, be sure to use surge protectors and keep them elevated off the ground. You can also use plastic coverings or tarps to protect them from any direct contact with rain. It's also a good idea to have spare batteries on hand in case of any power outages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aalbert
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • Jess_K
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • khergatt