• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find Raffle Tickets for Your Open House - Tips from Sanne

In summary, raffle tickets are small pieces of paper or cardstock with a unique number or code that are sold to raise money for a cause or event. These tickets are then entered into a drawing for prizes. They are an effective way to generate funds and create excitement and engagement for participants. It is important to check with local government for any necessary permits or licenses to sell raffle tickets. Additionally, raffle tickets can be customized with organization and event details for a more professional and personalized touch.
Sannemomof4
Hi
I was wondering where yall find your raffle tickets? I am thinking of doing an open house next month and would love to get some of these; thanks
Sanne

ticketsI got a whole huge roll at WalMart. Is that what you're thinking of- the ones with numbers. I'm thinking of using their survey cards from now on as door prize or raffle drawings. That way everyone will be sure to fill out their survey cards(have had problems getting everyone to do it.)

Hi Sanne,There are a few different places you can find raffle tickets for your open house. Some popular options include online retailers like Amazon or eBay, office supply stores like Staples or Office Depot, or party supply stores like Party City. You can also try searching for "custom raffle tickets" to find companies that specialize in creating personalized tickets for events. Good luck with your open house!

What are raffle tickets?

Raffle tickets are small pieces of paper or cardstock that are sold to raise money for a cause or event. They typically have a unique number or code on them and are entered into a drawing for prizes.

How do raffle tickets work?

Raffle tickets are sold to individuals who wish to participate in the raffle. The tickets are then collected and a specific number or code is randomly drawn to determine the winner. The more tickets a person purchases, the higher their chances of winning.

What are the benefits of using raffle tickets for fundraising?

Raffle tickets are an effective way to raise money for a cause or event because they are easy to sell and can generate a large amount of funds. They also create excitement and anticipation for participants, making the fundraising process more engaging.

Do I need a permit to sell raffle tickets?

The laws and regulations regarding raffle ticket sales vary by state and country. It is important to check with your local government to determine if you need a permit or license to sell raffle tickets.

Can I customize raffle tickets for my specific event?

Yes, raffle tickets can be customized with your organization's logo, event details, and any other relevant information. This can help create a professional and personalized touch to your raffle and make it more memorable for participants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Roberta M. Szymanowski
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • noelskitchen