• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Affordable Raffle Prizes for Booking Brunch: Ideas & Budget Tips

In summary, the director suggested having a raffle for the booking brunch next month, and offering a prize for anyone who booked a show in April. She suggested a higher priced prize, but the host is ok with that if they end up having to buy a bunch of these.
MrsNetNut404
My director suggested I have a raffle for my booking brunch next month. I thought that was a great idea, but I am having a hard time deciding what to offer for the raffle prize. I can't offer anything too expensive. I was thinking something in the $15-$20 range. My director also suggested offering a prize for anyone that booked a show in April. When I told her I was thinking of offering an item in the $5-$10 range she said it should be a higher priced item. I am ok with that, but how much higher? If I end up having to buy a bunch of these I want it to be something I can fit in my budget.

Thanks in advance.

You do not need to buy the booking prizes in advance, just add to the hosts order taking advantage of the discount she gets. In other words, when you book the show tell the potential host that she gets ________ for FREE, at HER show, as an thank you for booking, then you pay the difference when closing the show.
For raffle prizes, there are many items on the order supply list that you can buy, for example: quickcut paring knives (3 gifts), citrus peelers, bamboo spoons,...

I agree with Chef Loretta- add the product to her host order. That way you know the show will hold and you're not out $$ until you make some.

Yes. I know that. I wasn't planning on ordering in advance. I realized after posting that I didn't explain my question very well. What I wanted to know is, what is a popular raffle prize that gets bookings to those of you that use raffles? I think if its too inexpensive, it won't be tempting enough for people to book shows. What do you all think? What works for you?

Do something like the Mix N chop, Ice Cream Soup or Mini Serving Spatula...All Very desirable items and in a lower price bracket. Also, don't sell the prize, sell the benefits...the prize is an added bonus to push someone over the edge to book.

Or if you want a new product the Fruit and Cheese Cutter!

I would use the Brownie Pan or something in that price range. It is especially good if the host or past host has the item. They sell to each other so make it something they love. Less than that and they just buy it (of course some will anyway) - which is fine except you want the bookings.

...and they get it when their show is submitted and reaches at least $300 in sales (or whatever you determine).

Maybe offer what you are wanting to spend ($10, $15, $20) off their order when they close their show! That way, you know they are getting something they want & will USE! ;)

1. What are some affordable raffle prize ideas for booking brunch?

Some affordable raffle prize ideas for booking brunch include kitchen tools and gadgets such as spatulas, mixing bowls, and measuring cups, as well as cookbooks, oven mitts, and aprons.

2. Can I offer discounted products as raffle prizes?

Yes, you can offer discounted products as raffle prizes. This can include items that are on sale or part of a special promotion.

3. How can I stay within budget when choosing raffle prizes?

To stay within budget when choosing raffle prizes, consider purchasing items in bulk or looking for deals and discounts. You can also ask for donated items from other consultants or local businesses.

4. Are there any non-food items that make good raffle prizes for a brunch event?

Yes, there are many non-food items that make good raffle prizes for a brunch event. Some ideas include home decor items, beauty products, and gift cards.

5. Can I offer a mix of high-end and affordable raffle prizes?

Yes, you can offer a mix of high-end and affordable raffle prizes. This can add variety and appeal to a wider range of attendees. Just make sure to keep track of the value of each prize and distribute them fairly among the winners.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dkitten13
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
dkitten13
  • MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
carmom420
  • lafngirl