• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Boost Your Pampered Chef Business? Try Donating Raffle Gift Baskets!

In summary, Megan suggests giving out a gift card with a catch, such as a certificate that can be upgraded to a higher amount if the recipient hosts a show.
MHPampered
Hey I play at my local bingo hall often and they ask me if I would be willing to donate some once a month for their raffles they do. They said I would recieve free play once a month in return and would promote my business. Anyone ever done this and if so what did you make. I was thinking like a little basket with a catalog,SB, 1 citrus peeler, 1 quikut pearing knife but what should I put to get shows booked or some orders or even recruits...?

Thanks!
Megan

Think about just doing a personal $20 or $25 gift card. That way they have to come to YOU to spend it ... and more than likely they will want more than the face value on the gift card. :D

Sheila said:
Think about just doing a personal $20 or $25 gift card. That way they have to come to YOU to spend it ... and more than likely they will want more than the face value on the gift card. :D

It depends if it is a group of little old ladies, they can be very frugal and not want to spend more than the face value:) But then if you play there they must not all be little old ladies;) You could vary the face value of a gift cert; or offer a percent off of their total order; or have a product of the month-$15dollars a month, etc...you could then add that to a host order for one of your shows and it wouldn't cost you that much.

I would say a personal gift certificate is the best way to go. Like Sheila said, they have to come to you to use it. I put a 6 mo expiration on it, so they can't crawl out of the woodwork in 5 years! I have done 2 of them & neither have been claimed. That way, you are not giving out your giveaway items or products and most likely they will buy more when they redeem the gift certificate. I use one that someone here made & I just tweaked it for my use. :)

I agree. When they come to you for the order then you can tell them the benefits of having a party of their own and how to earn even more free product.

Why not a gift certificate with a catch? "Redeem this certificate for $15 toward your Pampered Chef order with ___(your name here)____. Host a show and upgrade this certificate to $25 upon your show's closing!" Then clip it to a catalog and tie a bow around it or something. You'll make the extra $10 back in commission from a show, even if it's minimal in total. And you never know when you might find your next GREAT host!

sklay723 said:
Why not a gift certificate with a catch? "Redeem this certificate for $15 toward your Pampered Chef order with ___(your name here)____. Host a show and upgrade this certificate to $25 upon your show's closing!" Then clip it to a catalog and tie a bow around it or something. You'll make the extra $10 back in commission from a show, even if it's minimal in total. And you never know when you might find your next GREAT host!

Great Idea! I LOVE IT! :)

What are some popular themes for raffle gift baskets?

Some popular themes for raffle gift baskets include cooking and baking, self-care and relaxation, wine and cheese, and movie night. Other ideas include sports, gardening, and spa day themes.

How can I make my raffle gift basket stand out?

You can make your gift basket stand out by choosing a unique theme, using high-quality and visually appealing items, and adding personal touches such as hand-written notes or custom decorations. Adding a variety of items and incorporating a mix of practical and indulgent items can also make your gift basket more attractive.

What types of items should I include in a raffle gift basket?

You can include a variety of items in a raffle gift basket, such as gourmet food items, kitchen gadgets, beauty and wellness products, home decor items, and gift cards. It is important to choose items that fit the theme of your gift basket and appeal to a wide range of people.

Can I create a customized raffle gift basket?

Yes, you can create a customized raffle gift basket by choosing specific items that cater to the interests and preferences of the recipient or by creating a personalized theme. You can also add a personal touch by including a hand-written note or adding custom decorations to the basket.

How can I promote my raffle gift basket for maximum ticket sales?

To promote your raffle gift basket, you can use various marketing channels such as social media, email marketing, and word-of-mouth. You can also partner with local businesses or charities to reach a wider audience. Offering a discount or special offer for purchasing multiple raffle tickets can also help increase sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • chefkacey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies