• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Me at the Women's Fair for a Good Cause & Catch My Radio Spot!"

In summary, the woman is doing a booth at a vendor fair to raise money for Breast Cancer Research. She is making a ham and egg braid for the DJ and is also giving out her email address. She is worried about what to say in her radio spot. She thinks it went just so-so, but she enjoyed it. She thinks the radio spot will help, but she is not sure about the
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Yippee! I have checked with the home office already. I cannot say Pampered Chef but I can say I'm a cooking consultant. People will get the idea and I can say my company starts with P and ends with Chef. lol. I can also give out my email address.

Anyway, I am doing a booth at a big vendor fair on Saturday to raise money for Breast Cancer Research, it's a Womens Fair. 4 or 5 of the vendors are going to be featured on the radio for about 10 min, and Im making the ham & egg braid for the DJ! It's the light-rock station here and very popular.

So - any ideas on what I should say? I'm sure it will all come natural, but I am wondering! I wanna give the Wedding Registry a plug and of course offer my cooking shows....what do you think of $5 off anyone that calls me for a booking and says "they heard me on the radio" (give them the 5 bucks once the show is held)....

I like the idea of offering a reward for saying they heard you on the radio. Congrats on getting a radio spot.

wow what a great opportunity!! go for broke!! i would definately do a reward. oh by the way ....hows the babies?

No babies here for me Monica...I think you have me confused with Lauren (the girl in Florida who just had twins)...but hey, I am gonna be a Grandma! Keep my daughter in your prayers...she is 10 wks and sick as a dog! The sight of food makes her queezy! She's not letting it get her down tho, we are all just so excited. I'm only 44 and I can't wait to be a young grandma! I want my PC business to really take off so I can quit my other job and just do PC & keep the baby! I hope this radio spot will help! ;)

ooopps my bad...sorry!! but good luck with the grandbaby!!! your daughter will definately be in my prayers. i was deathly sick with my boys....lost 13 lbs. in 3 months with my second boy due to sickness!!!

I never had morning sickness with my son, but my daughter laid me up for nearly a month. I threw up even when I hadn't ate. My midwife was battling cancer at the time and was taking Chemo! Her doctor gave her a drug called Zofran, so she researched it and found that it was safe for pregnant mommies, too! It was my miracle drug! BUT the only thing is it's NOT cheap! $875.00 for 30 pills and the starting dose is 2 a day and my insurance company would only pay for one prescription a month! :eek: Needless to say I took 1/2 a pill twice a day! It just took a little longer to control my sickness!

Cindycooks said:
Yippee! I have checked with the home office already. I cannot say Pampered Chef but I can say I'm a cooking consultant. People will get the idea and I can say my company starts with P and ends with Chef. lol. I can also give out my email address.

Anyway, I am doing a booth at a big vendor fair on Saturday to raise money for Breast Cancer Research, it's a Womens Fair. 4 or 5 of the vendors are going to be featured on the radio for about 10 min, and Im making the ham & egg braid for the DJ! It's the light-rock station here and very popular.

So - any ideas on what I should say? I'm sure it will all come natural, but I am wondering! I wanna give the Wedding Registry a plug and of course offer my cooking shows....what do you think of $5 off anyone that calls me for a booking and says "they heard me on the radio" (give them the 5 bucks once the show is held)....

Cindy,
How did this thing go? I don't remember hearing about it and it was such a unique opportunity. I'm sure we'd all love to hear more!

OKay Becky! I would say the radio spot went just so-so. I've done this before with the same results. Both DJ's seemed clueless, this one kept referring to me as something like a caterer, like I "cooked" for people, and I only got about 2 minutes on there. But it was all in fun and I enjoyed it. He mentioned my website a couple times which is a NO-NO even tho I said not too and I told my director and she just laughed and said not to worry about it. I did get one person to call me, she left a message on my home phone and I called her back and she hasn't returned my call.

BUT the good thing to come from this is everyone at the radio station LOVED the ham and egg braid and one of the girls booked a show for April and allso the sales rep that sponsored me turned out to be a bride and she is registering & thinking about a shower! And the Womens Weekend was awesome. Great set-up and all women. The vendor across from me was a Day Spa (cool - the owner bought a family skillet). I kept my laptop open for orders and did around $350! Next to this person was a sex-toy party person - lolololol - I could not help but laugh! She was gettng some bookings too! Best of all - I got a recruit! And two more possibles. One is going to a show of mine next week to see how it all works, the other is more than likely gonna sign this month, she just has been busy with her mother visiting. So it was definitely worth the $150 I spent on the booth just for the exposure! :D

What is the Women's Fair?

The Women's Fair is an event that brings together women from all over to celebrate, empower, and support one another. It features various vendors, workshops, and activities all geared towards women's health, wellness, and success.

When and where is the Women's Fair taking place?

The Women's Fair will be held on [date] at [location]. For more specific details, please visit our website or contact us directly.

What is the purpose of the Women's Fair?

The purpose of the Women's Fair is to support and raise awareness for a specific cause or organization. This year, all proceeds will go towards [cause/organization]. Additionally, it serves as a platform for women to network, learn, and have fun!

What is your radio spot about?

Our radio spot is a brief advertisement promoting our participation in the Women's Fair. It highlights some of the exciting things we will have at our booth and encourages listeners to come out and support the cause.

How can I join you at the Women's Fair?

To join us at the Women's Fair, simply purchase a ticket and come to the event on [date]. You can also visit our booth and participate in our activities and workshops. We would love to see you there!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • RMDave
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
RMDave
Replies
Views
janetupnorth