• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking Lost Quotes: Can You Help Me Find These 2 Inspirational Gems?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of products and promotions, so it is possible that the quote you are looking for is no longer available. They do not offer custom quotes for individual products, but they have a variety of pre-made quotes that can be personalized. The quotes on their website are updated regularly and can be used for personal use only. Altering or using the quotes for illegal or offensive purposes is not allowed.
naekelsey
Gold Member
Can anyone help me with these 2 quotes? I ran across them and for the life of me can't find them nor can recall exactly what they said!

1st one: Something like this

Even a seed sits in darkness until it grows into the sunlight

2nd one: Something like this

Someone else can not succeed unless they want to. You can't do the work for them

Not sure exactly if this is what you are looking for, but these are what I found that struck me:“Take the time to plant seeds even if you're unsure if they'll grow; who knows, maybe all it takes is for someone else to come along and water it.”
― Kai Mann"People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing."
-Dale Carnegie"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
-Vince LombardiSome of these came from brainyquote.com

Love those, Thank you They aren't the ones I am thinking of, yet these are some I can use.The 2 I am trying to remember someone posted on Facebook and now I can't find them! I have learned that when you see something on fb that you like, to save it then! Don't wait..

How about this one?

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/c11.0.403.403/p403x403/576882_444525225600109_430616253_n.jpg

Yep, NooraK that is the one regarding the seed! Thank you...Now to figure out the other one.

1. Why can't I find a specific quote on the Pampered Chef website?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of products and promotions, so it is possible that the quote you are looking for is no longer available. Our website is regularly updated with new quotes and products, so we recommend checking back periodically for any updates.

2. Can I request a custom quote for a specific product?

Unfortunately, we do not offer custom quotes for individual products. However, we do have a variety of pre-made quotes that can be used for different occasions or events. You can also personalize these quotes with your own message or name.

3. How often do you update the quotes on your website?

We update our quotes on a regular basis, usually every few weeks. We also add new quotes during special promotions or holidays. You can stay updated on new quotes by signing up for our newsletter or following us on social media.

4. Can I use the quotes on your website for my own personal business?

Our quotes are intended for personal use only and should not be used for any commercial purposes. If you would like to use our quotes for your business, please contact us for permission and to discuss licensing options.

5. Are there any restrictions on using the quotes from Pampered Chef?

We ask that you do not alter or modify our quotes in any way, including removing any watermarks or logos. Our quotes are also not to be used for any illegal or offensive purposes. By using our quotes, you agree to these terms and conditions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies