• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor Today's Funny Quote: Woman's Multiplying Power - Email Share

In summary, the conversation was about a funny quote that one person received and shared with others. The quote was about how women can multiply and enlarge what is given to them, including love and crap. The conversation then shifted to how one person's husband is affectionately referred to as "The Furry Guy" and how others find it amusing. The conversation also touched on the appearance of the person's husband and how he is not particularly fashion conscious.
tlag1986
Gold Member
Here is a funny someone just email me and I thought I would share.

Quote of the day:
'Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of sh**.'

I got that one recently too. I love it!

Men divide and conquer, women multiply.
Hey, we're just doin' our job.

Love it. I'll be sharing that with The Furry Guy. :)

raebates said:
Love it. I'll be sharing that with The Furry Guy. :)

Rea - I just have to say that I love how you refer to your sweetie. I usually describe my DH as 'tall guy, long hair', so when I read your posts that include 'The Furry Guy' I always chuckle.

Crystal Patton said:
Rea - I just have to say that I love how you refer to your sweetie. I usually describe my DH as 'tall guy, long hair', so when I read your posts that include 'The Furry Guy' I always chuckle.

Thanks, Crystal. The Furry Guy is one of 5 brothers. Whenever someone asked me which one I was married to I said, "the furry one."

You might enjoy this story. We hadn't been attending our current church very long when the pastor started a morning Bible study at our son's high school. (Our son attended another church.) He told the pastor that his parents attended the pastor's church. When the pastor didn't recognize our names, our son said, "My mom's got red hair. She's short and really perky. My dad looks like a hippie." The pastor said, "I know exactly who you're talking about."

For the record, our pastor claims that The Furry Guy looks just like he's always pictured the apostle John.

raebates said:
Thanks, Crystal. The Furry Guy is one of 5 brothers. Whenever someone asked me which one I was married to I said, "the furry one."

You might enjoy this story. We hadn't been attending our current church very long when the pastor started a morning Bible study at our son's high school. (Our son attended another church.) He told the pastor that his parents attended the pastor's church. When the pastor didn't recognize our names, our son said, "My mom's got red hair. She's short and really perky. My dad looks like a hippie." The pastor said, "I know exactly who you're talking about."

For the record, our pastor claims that The Furry Guy looks just like he's always pictured the apostle John.

I did enjoy that story. LOL

My DH was an Ariborne Ranger during the 80's, when all the rock stars (especially the guys) had big hair and DH had the 'Army cut'. When he left the service he grew out his amazing strawberry-blond hair. It's all wavy and looks great! Of course then everyonE cut their hair, the 90's to now. So he has always been 'out-of-style'. LOL

Yeah, I understand. The Furry guy had long hair and a beard when we dated. He then became a marine--no beard, no hair. After active duty his hair had finally gotten long enough for him to feel comfortable growing out his beard when he was recalled from inactive duty. Seven weeks later he had to start the hair growth all over again. He's never been particularly style conscious. He gets his hair and beard trimmed 3 times a year whether he needs it or not. ;)

Yeah, The Furry Guy isn't particularly fashion conscious. He gets his hair and beard trimmed 3 times a year whether he needs it or not. ;)

What is the "Woman's Multiplying Power" quote about?

The quote is a humorous take on the idea that women have the ability to multitask and juggle multiple responsibilities at once.

Who is the author of the quote?

The author of the quote is unknown, as it is a popular saying that has been passed down through generations.

How can I share this quote with others via email?

You can share this quote by copying and pasting it into an email or using the "share" button on the website where you found it.

Is this quote specific to women or can it apply to everyone?

The quote is specific to women, but the idea of multitasking and managing multiple responsibilities can apply to anyone.

Can I use this quote in a presentation or on social media?

Yes, this quote is free to use for personal or educational purposes. However, if you plan to use it for commercial purposes, it is best to seek permission from the original author.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • ChefBeckyD