• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quitting the Biz...questions about sales, shipping, and website fees?

In summary, the person is quitting their business. They have questions about their cancellation fee and whether they will get their paperwork back. They also have advice for those considering quitting their business.
lisaterwilliger
Gold Member
Hey everyone!
After 8 years I have decided to quit my business. I have some questions for anyone who might have talked to someone about this previously. I had no sales in January (last show was submitted Dec. 12th) but I did get a change over kit today...where is the shipping coming for that since I have no commission check? I have the box (unopened) sitting next to me...tempting me..haha should I send it back or what?! Also, my website expires next week so I just plan on cancelling it the day before...any ideas if I'll get charged the $25 cancellation fee? I think if you cancel it in the renewal window you don't get charged but don't know how big the window is. I think that's it for now...any help??
Thanks everyone!
Lisa

why are you quitting? just because you didn't have sales in January? Well with the new products and that box in front of you that is calling your name, I'm sure you will be able to come up with something for the rest of February and March....and on and on and on...Don't give up! I'm fairly new (started in October) and I've felt the pressure of not having shows nor bookings, but I'm NOT giving up! I can only imagine how much experience you must have after 8 years...do you have a team? If not, why not? I honestly believe with this business...THE SKY IS THE LIMIT! Nothing is easy in life, we have to work for what we want...please don't quit. I want to hear from your experiences so that I can learn! :) God Bless!

I'm quitting, too. Haven't gotten a changeover box, so that's not a concern. I assume they will just never collect on the monthly insurance charge.
You could call them to see if they want the paperwork back - or mark 'refused' on the box & let your mail carrier pick it up.

I've been planning my end with the company for a few months...it's been a long time coming now that my life is so different from when I started. That's the beautiful thing about a company like this...when life slows down I can come back if I want.
I talked to my director who was pretty sure if I cancelled my PWS now I'd be ok and she wasn't sure about the $6 but was pretty sure they wouldn't try to come after me for it. I did see that you can send in a letter of resignation and I was thinking I might do that...otherwise it's 6 months of inactivity and I think I'd rather just be done instead of dragging it out.

Well I wish you the best! :D

Best I could say is call and ask them.

Remember this Quiters never win and Winners Never Quit. i have thoughts on quiting but i have the greatest suport group ever my recruiter shes great and so is my Hubby she helps me bulid me up again. I was at feast and Saw Nichole Arbour what an amazing story on how she makes pc work with a full time job, part time job and 2 small kids at home along with being a wife. I had learnd Quit talking your slef down and quit being negative and dont let anyone say you cant do this. Dont think like that anymore its not a fun way to work this as a biz also need remember treat this like you would any other job set hours and time also get organized and what u put into this is what you will get out of it. If you put negativity it and get down it will be not as good as it should be. also if you dont put any effort in it you wont get much out of it. Good luck to all of you who is Quiting.

1. What is the process for quitting the business?

If you have decided to leave Pampered Chef, the first step is to notify your consultant or team leader. They will guide you through the necessary steps, including returning any unsold products and canceling your consultant agreement. It is also important to inform your customers and hostesses of your decision.

2. Will I receive a refund for my starter kit?

If you have purchased a starter kit within the last 30 days and have not used any of the products, you may be eligible for a refund. However, if you have used any of the products, the cost of those items will be deducted from your refund. Please note that shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.

3. Can I transfer my consultant account to someone else?

No, consultant accounts are non-transferable. If you know someone who is interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, you can refer them to your consultant or team leader so they can sign up under their own account.

4. Will I lose my commission or bonuses if I quit?

If you have earned any commission or bonuses, you will receive payment for those earnings on your next commission check, even if you have already quit the business. However, if you have not met the minimum requirements for earning commission, you will not receive a payout.

5. Can I rejoin Pampered Chef after quitting?

Yes, you can rejoin Pampered Chef at any time by signing up under a new consultant account. However, keep in mind that you will need to purchase a new starter kit and start building your business from scratch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies