• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leaving Pampered Chef, Selling Items - Email for Details

In summary, as an Independent Consultant for Pampered Chef, you are allowed to sell your items if you choose to leave the company. However, you must follow the company's policies and procedures for selling items, which includes informing Pampered Chef before selling and selling only items that are currently active in the catalog and in good condition. There is no fee for selling your items, but a commission will be deducted by the company. You can also sell your items online, but must accurately represent the products and follow the company's policies.
christinaspc
Silver Member
I am quitting PC I have decided to go back to school which I am loving and I can't do both and be here for the family so I would love to get rid of these please email me with what you are wanting to [email protected] I am rarely on here. I will ship the fastest and cheapest. paypal please

Attachments

• Updated list of sale items.pdf
    667.6 KB · Views: 586
Wow, that's a lot of great stuff! I wish I had some money to spend...

Good luck with school, glad you've found something you love to do!

I sent you an email.

Emailed you back Felicia

I also sent you an email.

Thanks!

I sent you an email as well. I'm interested in buying several items.

sushimommy I just replyed to you in email.

Dina Atnip said:
[email protected] for lastest update I would like to have several items also.

Dina the only thing so far in pending because I haven't gotten money for is the stickers, silver & gold apron, pink pullover, folders, and stickers everything else is still up for grabs.

I have replyed to everyone and if you could go ahead and let me know if you are going to be taking the items you asked for and pay for them because I have others asking for the items as well and so just wanted to check with everyone who ask emailed me let me know thanks.

Hi. I am interested in some of your clothing. Do you have an updated list of what is left? Thanks. [email protected]

1. Can I sell my Pampered Chef items if I decide to leave the company?

Yes, you are allowed to sell your Pampered Chef items if you choose to leave the company. However, you must follow the company's policies and procedures for selling items as outlined in the Independent Consultant Agreement.

2. Do I need to inform Pampered Chef before selling my items?

Yes, it is necessary to inform Pampered Chef before selling any items. You can do so by contacting the company's support team and providing them with the details of the items you wish to sell.

3. Is there a fee for selling my Pampered Chef items?

There is no fee for selling your Pampered Chef items. However, keep in mind that you will not receive the full retail price for the items, as Pampered Chef will deduct a commission for handling the sale.

4. Can I sell my Pampered Chef items online?

Yes, you can sell your items online through platforms such as eBay, Facebook Marketplace, or other online marketplaces. However, you must still follow the company's policies and procedures for selling items and ensure that you accurately represent the products.

5. Are there any restrictions on the items I can sell?

You are only allowed to sell Pampered Chef items that are currently active in the catalog. Items that have been discontinued or are no longer available for purchase cannot be sold. Additionally, you must only sell items that are in good condition and meet the company's standards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandra foy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
gigi425
  • jlouvar
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mary Buckwalter
Replies