• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Support a Cause and Shop with a Purpose?

In summary, the Uppercase Living workshop was a great opportunity to learn about decorating with vinyl lettering and to book an event to raise money for the Susan Komen breast cancer charity. The event costs nothing to attend, and the participant can choose to donate to the Susan Komen fund OR our OWC scholarship fund. The workshop also gave the participant some ideas for table set-up and information on how to order products for the shop for the cure event.
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
I was at a Uppercase Living workshop today...and booked a Shop for the Cure event! I have NO obligation and it cost me nothing. I can "choose" to donate to the Susan Komen fund OR our OWC scholarship fund....which I will totally do!

Soooo...any cute ideas on table set-up? I'm thinking that I will just submit any orders received as a HWC fundraiser BUT how do I get folks to order the pink products online? Should I do it as one big order, putting it myself or what? Plus I need to bring in some of the products soon for the storefront window...so can anyone point me in the direction of how the info came...e-mail or via KCN (though I have looked through those!). I would really like to provide as much information as I can to the chairperson........

TIA for any and all help!!

OHHH...and it needs to be easy up, easy down as the event is from 10-2 and I have a show at 4!!

I was at a Uppercase Living workshop today...and booked a Shop for the Cure event!

I feel stupid......I don't know what this is. It's got to be something good though if $ going to Susan Komen fund

Uppercase Living is a DS company that specializes in expressions (vinyl lettering) to decorate your home. At this particular workshop I made flower pot jack o lanterns!The shop for the cure event is a collection of DS companies gathered at our base gift shop. I was invited to be the PC rep so for the first time in a LONG time I will be working a booth! I'm having difficulty in finding the information for the pink products available on our website in October...can someone point me in the right direction?TIA!

Its in the new October CN. Check on line for it, also check out the TT forum and there is a thread Joy and I had going talking about the products. :)

Hi there! First of all, congratulations on booking a Shop for the Cure event! That's such a great way to support a good cause while also showcasing our products. As for setting up your table, you could definitely incorporate some pink and breast cancer awareness themed decorations to catch people's attention. You could also display some of our pink products (maybe in a basket or on a stand) to show people what they can purchase online. In terms of getting people to order online, you could offer a special promotion or discount for anyone who places an order during the event. You could also have a computer or tablet set up at your table for people to place their orders on the spot. Regarding the information you need to provide to the chairperson, you can find all the necessary details and resources on our website under the "Fundraisers" tab. You can also reach out to your team leader or the consultant support team for assistance. I hope this helps and good luck with your event! Let's make a big impact for a great cause!

What is "Quite a Productive Day..."?

"Quite a Productive Day..." is a versatile tool that can help you plan and track your daily tasks, appointments, and goals. It includes features such as a to-do list, calendar, and goal tracker to help you stay organized and productive.

How do I use "Quite a Productive Day..."?

To use "Quite a Productive Day...", simply open the app or website and start adding your tasks, appointments, and goals. You can also set reminders, categorize tasks, and track your progress. It's a user-friendly tool that can be customized to fit your specific needs and preferences.

Can I access "Quite a Productive Day..." on my phone?

Yes, "Quite a Productive Day..." is available as a mobile app for both iOS and Android devices. This allows you to easily access and update your tasks and goals on the go.

Is "Quite a Productive Day..." only for work-related tasks?

No, "Quite a Productive Day..." can be used for all types of tasks and goals, whether they are work-related or personal. You can create different categories and prioritize your tasks to help you stay on top of everything in your life.

Does "Quite a Productive Day..." offer any collaboration features?

Yes, "Quite a Productive Day..." allows you to share specific tasks or your entire schedule with others, making it easier to coordinate and delegate tasks with colleagues or family members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • elijahstrust
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
elijahstrust
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies