1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser Quite a productive day....

1. erinyourpclady

erinyourpclady Veteran Member Gold Member

I was at a Uppercase Living workshop today...and booked a Shop for the Cure event! I have NO obligation and it cost me nothing. I can "choose" to donate to the Susan Komen fund OR our OWC scholarship fund....which I will totally do!

Soooo...any cute ideas on table set-up? I'm thinking that I will just submit any orders received as a HWC fundraiser BUT how do I get folks to order the pink products online? Should I do it as one big order, putting it myself or what? Plus I need to bring in some of the products soon for the storefront window...so can anyone point me in the direction of how the info came...e-mail or via KCN (though I have looked through those!). I would really like to provide as much information as I can to the chairperson........

TIA for any and all help!!

OHHH...and it needs to be easy up, easy down as the event is from 10-2 and I have a show at 4!!

2. Lisa/ChefBear

Lisa/ChefBear Veteran Member Gold Member

I feel stupid......I don't know what this is. It's got to be something good though if $ going to Susan Komen fund

Sep 25, 2009
  3. erinyourpclady

erinyourpclady Veteran Member Gold Member

Uppercase Living is a DS company that specializes in expressions (vinyl lettering) to decorate your home. At this particular workshop I made flower pot jack o lanterns!

The shop for the cure event is a collection of DS companies gathered at our base gift shop. I was invited to be the PC rep so for the first time in a LONG time I will be working a booth!

I'm having difficulty in finding the information for the pink products available on our website in October...can someone point me in the right direction?

TIA!

4. jbdowd0798

jbdowd0798 Veteran Member Gold Member

Its in the new October CN. Check on line for it, also check out the TT forum and there is a thread Joy and I had going talking about the products. :)

Sep 28, 2009
Have something to add?