• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Going full time with Pampered Chef: Am I making the right decision?

In summary, "Quit My J.o.b./So Long Sob!" is a collection of kitchen tools and recipes designed to simplify and enhance the cooking experience. It includes a variety of high-quality products, including cookware, utensils, cookbooks, and meal planning guides. These products are accessible to home cooks of all levels and can be purchased online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Virtual cooking demos and parties are also available for more information and recipe ideas.
chefa
Well, they ticked me off one time too many so on the spur of the moment, I resigned last week and this Friday will be my last day! I am SO psyched to go full time with my Pampered Chef business - something I've wanted to do for a long!!! Not exactly the timeframe I planned but I see God's hand in it, so I'm going to go with the flow.

I'm planning to get on the phone, on facebook and do some biz pampering too and I'm confident that I can eventually replace my other job income.

That said, I still get little frissions of fear up my spine about jumping in like this, so if anyone has any words of encouragement or wisdom or ideas, please feel free to share! Have a blessed week and an awesome fall selling season and thanks in advance!

The four-word letter of resignation?Good for you!

just like any other job... DO IT!! pick up the phone, talk to people. put an honest effort into working your business every day.
Do not be afraid to ask for help from your upline or from us here. You are in business for yourself but not by yourself.
Set yourself a goal... and tell someone or print it on a paper and post it where you will see it at least 10 times a day. you can do it!!

What is "Quit My J.o.b./So Long Sob!"?

"Quit My J.o.b./So Long Sob!" is a collection of kitchen tools and recipes designed to make meal prep and cooking easier and more enjoyable. It includes everything from cookware and utensils to cookbooks and meal planning guides.

How can "Quit My J.o.b./So Long Sob!" help me in the kitchen?

This collection offers a variety of tools and resources that can save you time, effort, and stress in the kitchen. From our versatile cookware that can be used for multiple cooking methods, to our meal planning guides that take the guesswork out of what to make for dinner, "Quit My J.o.b./So Long Sob!" has everything you need to simplify your cooking routine.

Are the products in "Quit My J.o.b./So Long Sob!" high quality?

Yes, absolutely! Pampered Chef is known for its high-quality kitchen products, and the items in the "Quit My J.o.b./So Long Sob!" collection are no exception. We use durable materials and rigorous testing to ensure that our products will last for years to come.

Do I need to be a professional chef to use "Quit My J.o.b./So Long Sob!"?

No, not at all! "Quit My J.o.b./So Long Sob!" is designed for home cooks of all levels. Our products and recipes are easy to use and understand, making them accessible for anyone who loves to cook or wants to improve their cooking skills.

Can I purchase "Quit My J.o.b./So Long Sob!" products online?

Yes, you can purchase "Quit My J.o.b./So Long Sob!" products through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. We also offer virtual cooking demos and parties where you can learn more about the products and get some great recipe ideas!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
Replies
Views
Admin Greg