• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Stylish Fabric Bag? Check Out This Quilted Logo Design!

In summary, the quilted fabric bag is a versatile and durable bag made of high-quality cotton fabric. It measures 12 inches in length, 6 inches in width, and 10 inches in height with a 9-inch handle drop for easy carrying. It is also machine washable, with a recommended gentle cycle and cold water, and air drying to preserve its shape and design. The bag has a total of 6 pockets - 2 exterior side pockets, 2 interior slip pockets, 1 interior zip pocket, and 1 exterior zip pocket - providing ample storage space. It can be used for various purposes such as carrying groceries, books, crafting supplies, or even as a stylish diaper bag.
jpanzenhagen
Gold Member
Quilted logo fabric bag. Black with pink inside. Outside is in good condition the inside has a couple of stains in the bottom. $5 plus shipping.
Quilted Bag.png

jpanzenhagen said:
Quilted logo fabric bag. Black with pink inside. Outside is in good condition the inside has a couple of stains in the bottom. $5 plus shipping. View attachment 25415
Interested Zip code 33993

Is this bag still available?

Yes it is. Give me your zip and I will get shipping pricing.

Shipping for the East Coast is $6

The bag is 12" tall not including the handles.

Did you sell this or is it still available?

It is still available

Ok I'm interested. My zip is 80031

E-mail me with your name, address and Paypal e-mail and I will get it sent out to you. It will be $21 including shipping.

Sorry, I had the wrong number. $11 dollars including shipping.

1. What are the dimensions of the quilted fabric bag?

The quilted fabric bag measures 12 inches in length, 6 inches in width, and 10 inches in height. It also has a 9-inch handle drop for easy carrying.

2. Is the quilted fabric bag machine washable?

Yes, the quilted fabric bag is machine washable. We recommend using a gentle cycle and cold water, and air drying it afterwards to preserve its shape and design.

3. How many pockets does the quilted fabric bag have?

The quilted fabric bag has a total of 6 pockets - 2 exterior side pockets, 2 interior slip pockets, 1 interior zip pocket, and 1 exterior zip pocket. These pockets provide plenty of storage space for your belongings.

4. What material is the quilted fabric bag made of?

The quilted fabric bag is made of high-quality, durable cotton fabric. The quilted design adds extra padding and protection for your items.

5. Can I use the quilted fabric bag for more than just groceries?

Absolutely! The quilted fabric bag is versatile and can be used for various purposes such as carrying books, organizing crafting supplies, or even as a stylish diaper bag.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
  • Melissa Redford
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
daraza
Replies
Views
byrd1956