• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome to Pampered Chef Consulting - Quicksicle Maker Recipes!

In summary, the Pampered Chef Quicksicle Maker is a versatile kitchen tool designed to make homemade frozen treats quickly and easily. It comes with a recipe book containing various options such as fresh fruit popsicles, yogurt and granola pops, and chocolate-covered banana pops. Using the Quicksicle Maker is simple and easy, and you can create healthy and nutritious frozen treats using wholesome ingredients. It is also easy to clean, either by hand washing or putting it in the dishwasher.
Jotten77
Hi All!
I am VERY new to PC consulting!
I was hoping someone out there would have a couple recipes for the quicksicle maker? (Especially adult beverage popsicles)

Jotten77 said:
Hi All!
I am VERY new to PC consulting!
I was hoping someone out there would have a couple recipes for the quicksicle maker? (Especially adult beverage popsicles)
I did the pina colada ones last night. Big hit. I made up a recipe of 3 cups strawberries (MFP) 2 cups sweet red wine couple of TBS agave. Very big hit!

breakfast smoothie quicksicle.jpg

What is the purpose of the Pampered Chef Quicksicle Maker?

The Pampered Chef Quicksicle Maker is a versatile kitchen tool designed to make homemade frozen treats quickly and easily. It allows you to create a variety of frozen desserts, including popsicles, frozen yogurt, and fruit sorbets, right in your own kitchen.

What recipes can I make with the Quicksicle Maker?

The Quicksicle Maker comes with a recipe book that includes a variety of delicious and healthy frozen treat options. Some popular recipes include fresh fruit popsicles, yogurt and granola pops, and chocolate-covered banana pops. You can also get creative and come up with your own unique recipes!

How do I use the Quicksicle Maker?

Using the Quicksicle Maker is simple and easy. First, insert the popsicle sticks into the designated slots. Then, pour your desired mixture into the molds, leaving a small amount of space at the top. Finally, place the lid on top and freeze for the recommended time. Once frozen, remove the lid and gently twist the molds to release your homemade frozen treats.

Can I make healthy frozen treats with the Quicksicle Maker?

Yes, the Quicksicle Maker is perfect for creating healthy and nutritious frozen treats. You can use fresh fruits, yogurt, and other wholesome ingredients to make delicious frozen popsicles that are free from preservatives and added sugars.

Is the Quicksicle Maker easy to clean?

Yes, the Quicksicle Maker is dishwasher safe, making clean-up a breeze. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water. Just be sure to dry it thoroughly before storing it away.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Naomi Carden
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies