• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making My First Recipe: The Quicksicle Adventure!

In summary, the Quicksicle Adventure recipe requires 2 cups of chopped fruit, 1 cup of yogurt, 1/4 cup of honey, and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Any type of fruit can be used for this recipe and a blender and popsicle molds or small paper cups with popsicle sticks are recommended. The Quicksicles typically take 4-6 hours to freeze and can be made ahead of time and stored in the freezer for up to 1 month.
mspibb
Gold Member
Made my first recipe. I got a big bunch of strawberries yesterday mashed them with the mix and chop. I added honey and refrigerated overnight. The Quicksicle maker hadn’t been in the freezer 24 hours yet. Just made 2 rounds. I had to use the MFP, just mashing the strawberries didn’t work, they were too chunky. Trying to decide if I’m a big advocate! Seems like a lot of work! LOL!

So I would love to know how they turned out. Any pics?

byrd1956 said:
So I would love to know how they turned out. Any pics?
I tried to upload pictures from my iPad but they won’t upload. I guess I should try from the laptop.

Oh, finally got it to work! I ate one of these tonight and I have to say I find the "stick" terrible, it is too big and rough! Wondering how kids can eat them!

Attachments

• popsicle holder.jpg
    popsicle holder.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 517
  • popsicle.jpg
    popsicle.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 551
My two year old loves the Popsicles and doesn't seem to have an issue as long as he has them in the cone to catch the drips since he's two he's a little slow eating them

Made a recipe for my own show last evening. Strawberries puréed in MFP, agave and some leftover sweet red wine. The mix was really cold ( I made a couple of batches ahead in a plastic popsicle mold in the freezer so mix was refrigerated overnight) Theyo froze in 8 minutes - I did set Quicksicle maker in my freezer- and came out perfectly!

So I had leftovers! Winesicle!

Attachments

• Wine pop.jpg
    Wine pop.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 615
Congratulations on making your first recipe! It sounds like you had quite the adventure with your Quicksicle maker. I'm glad you were able to figure out a solution with the mix and chop to make the strawberries less chunky. As with any new recipe, it may take some trial and error to get it just right. I'm sure with some practice and experimentation, you will become a pro at making Quicksciles. And remember, the end result is always worth the effort! Keep up the great work and happy cooking!

1. What ingredients do I need for the Quicksicle Adventure recipe?

The ingredients for the Quicksicle Adventure recipe are 2 cups of chopped fruit, 1 cup of yogurt, 1/4 cup of honey, and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.

2. Can I use any type of fruit for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of fruit that you like or have on hand. Some popular options are strawberries, blueberries, mangoes, and peaches.

3. Do I need any special equipment to make this recipe?

You will need a popsicle mold or small paper cups and popsicle sticks to make the Quicksicle Adventure recipe. You may also want to use a blender to puree the fruit, but it is not necessary.

4. How long does it take for the Quicksicles to freeze?

It typically takes 4-6 hours for the Quicksicles to freeze completely. You can also leave them in the freezer overnight for best results.

5. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Absolutely! You can make the Quicksicle Adventure recipe ahead of time and store them in the freezer for up to 1 month. Just be sure to cover them tightly to avoid freezer burn.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leftymac
  • Products and Tips
2 3
Replies
Views
blueberrylady
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
hselby87