1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Quicksicle Maker

1. mspibb

mspibb Member Gold Member

Made my first recipe. I got a big bunch of strawberries yesterday mashed them with the mix and chop. I added honey and refrigerated overnight. The Quicksicle maker hadn’t been in the freezer 24 hours yet. Just made 2 rounds. I had to use the MFP, just mashing the strawberries didn’t work, they were too chunky. Trying to decide if I’m a big advocate! Seems like a lot of work! LOL!

Jun 4, 2018
  2. byrd1956

byrd1956 Senior Member Gold Member

So I would love to know how they turned out. Any pics?

Jun 10, 2018
    Admin Greg likes this.
  3. mspibb

I tried to upload pictures from my iPad but they won’t upload. I guess I should try from the laptop.

Jun 12, 2018
    Admin Greg likes this.
  4. mspibb

Oh, finally got it to work! I ate one of these tonight and I have to say I find the "stick" terrible, it is too big and rough! Wondering how kids can eat them!

Attached Files:

Jun 20, 2018
  5. My two year old loves the Popsicles and doesn't seem to have an issue as long as he has them in the cone to catch the drips since he's two he's a little slow eating them

Jun 23, 2018
  6. mspibb

Made a recipe for my own show last evening. Strawberries puréed in MFP, agave and some leftover sweet red wine. The mix was really cold ( I made a couple of batches ahead in a plastic popsicle mold in the freezer so mix was refrigerated overnight) Theyo froze in 8 minutes - I did set Quicksicle maker in my freezer- and came out perfectly!

Jun 26, 2018
    chefjeanine likes this.
  7. mspibb

So I had leftovers! Winesicle!

Attached Files:

Jun 26, 2018
Have something to add?