• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick & Easy Lunch Show Ideas for Busy Professionals - Dessert Included!

In summary, this recipe is very easy to put together and it tastes fantastic. It is a great way to show off your cooking skills and have a lot of fun at the same time.
Joand452
My boss has invited me to do a show during lunch at our small law firm. Any suggestions for something I can make quickly, cook in a toaster oven or small microwave? I plan on providing a dessert; she's providing lunch.

I'd like to do this is about 45 minutes.

Thanks for your help!

Two recipes that my costumers always love that are Microwave are Mom's Apple Crisp (All the Best) and the cake made in the Fluted stoneware pan.

The cake is basically a chocolate cake mix and ingredients to make it. Mix and pour into the pan. Then by the spoonful drop a can full of chocolate frosting on to the batter. Then Microwave for 10 minutes. Let sit for 5-10 minutes and turn out onto a platter.

I believe recently I saw posted a file that had several Microwave cakes. And there was also one that could be done in the rice cooker. That might have been a quick tip a few weeks back.

Or you could do Tuxedo Brownie cups (Celebrations). Make the brownies before hand and even mix up the cream cheese filling that goes on top. Quick and easy.

I love to do both of those recipes! You could also cut up, slice or grate some vegetable while those items are cooking, and demonstrate the ice on a plate and in the cookware. Good luck and have fun!

The rice cooker cake would be perfect...it's actually the Warm Hazelnut Chocolate Cake in the new Season's Best (pg 29). It's made in the microwave and it is one of the best cakes ever!

Brownie Banana Split PizzaAt my most recent office party I made the brownie banana split pizza. It was yum-yum-yummy!! and super easy. I made the brownie ahead of time at home the night before. It was very easy to prepare the rest in front of the attendees. I did the demo and a quick game in 30 minutes (that's all they had for lunch).

1. What is a "Quickie Lunch Show"?

A "Quickie Lunch Show" is a 30-minute virtual cooking demonstration where our Pampered Chef consultant will show you how to make a quick and easy lunch using our products.

2. How do I join a "Quickie Lunch Show"?

To join a "Quickie Lunch Show," simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and they will provide you with a link to the virtual event. You can also find upcoming "Quickie Lunch Shows" on our website and social media pages.

3. Do I need to purchase anything to attend a "Quickie Lunch Show"?

No, there is no purchase necessary to attend a "Quickie Lunch Show." However, if you see any products you like during the demonstration, you can easily purchase them through your consultant.

4. Can I ask questions during the "Quickie Lunch Show"?

Yes, we encourage you to ask questions during the "Quickie Lunch Show"! Our consultants are happy to answer any questions you may have about the recipes or products being used.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts during the "Quickie Lunch Show"?

Yes, our consultants often offer special deals or promotions during "Quickie Lunch Shows." Be sure to tune in to take advantage of these offers!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
avelissar
  • chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dutchess
Replies