• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant's Corner: Show Planner & $400 Catalog Show Benefits

In summary, to access the Show Planner and $400 Catalog Show benefits on Consultant's Corner, simply log in to your consultant account and click on the "Show Planner" tab. This tool allows you to easily keep track of your upcoming shows, plan hostess coaching, and send reminder emails. You can also earn free products and discounts through the $400 Catalog Show benefits, which can be used to incentivize hostesses and increase sales. The Show Planner can be customized to fit your business needs, and is also available on the mobile app for easy access on-the-go.
acherry
Gold Member
Hey Everyone,
Quick question, I'm at work at the moment and I have a hostess that is closing her show today...I can't find on Consultant's Corner the Show Planner....can someone tell me what the hostess will get for a catalog show that comes to $400??
Thanks! Have a great day!
Cheers,
Angela

Hi!
A $400 Catalog Party would give her...
$45 FREE
2 1/2 price
20% discount

Autumn

Hi Angela!
Your host will receive $45 in Free Product Value, 2 Half Price Items, and 20% discount.
Happy to help!

THANKS!!!
Have a great day!
Cheers,
Angela

Hi Angela,Great question! The hostess will receive 10% of the total sales in free product, so for a $400 show, she will receive $40 in free product. Additionally, she will have the opportunity to purchase any item at 60% off as a thank you for hosting a successful show. I hope this helps!Happy cooking!Pampered Chef Consultant

1. How can I access the Show Planner and $400 Catalog Show benefits on Consultant's Corner?

To access the Show Planner and $400 Catalog Show benefits on Consultant's Corner, simply log in to your consultant account and click on the "Show Planner" tab on the left-hand side of the page. This will take you to the Show Planner dashboard where you can view and manage your upcoming shows and access the $400 Catalog Show benefits.

2. What are the benefits of using the Show Planner on Consultant's Corner?

The Show Planner on Consultant's Corner allows you to easily keep track of your upcoming shows, plan your hostess coaching, and access the $400 Catalog Show benefits. You can also use it to send reminder emails to your guests and track their RSVPs. This tool helps you stay organized and maximize your sales and bookings.

3. How can I use the $400 Catalog Show benefits to increase my sales?

The $400 Catalog Show benefits allow you to earn free products and discounts by having a successful show with at least $400 in sales. You can use these benefits to offer incentives to your hostesses, such as free products or discounts, to encourage them to have a successful show. This will also help you increase your overall sales and bookings.

4. Can I customize the Show Planner on Consultant's Corner to fit my business needs?

Yes, you can customize the Show Planner on Consultant's Corner to fit your business needs. You can add your own tasks and reminders, as well as create custom hostess coaching emails. This allows you to tailor the Show Planner to your specific business and stay organized in the way that works best for you.

5. Is the Show Planner on Consultant's Corner available on the mobile app?

Yes, the Show Planner on Consultant's Corner is available on the mobile app. You can access the Show Planner and $400 Catalog Show benefits on the go, making it easy to manage your upcoming shows and stay organized wherever you are. Simply log in to the mobile app with your consultant account information to access the Show Planner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lauriedip
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefParty4U
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Saturday Gourmet