• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick! What to Do at an Open House???

In summary, to make your open house more interactive, consider incorporating live cooking demonstrations or hands-on activities using Pampered Chef products. For quick and easy recipes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of options such as dips, appetizers, and desserts. To showcase the versatility of their products, use them to make a variety of dishes during the open house. There may also be special offers or promotions available for open house guests, and incentives can be offered to encourage guests to book a party or become a Pampered Chef host.
EmmaLeeM
I would love some suggestions, and or 'show' layout on an open house. I don't plan on doing a demo, but want to be able to show the products. I was thinking let everyone try to use some of the products... Ideas??

Thanks,
Emma

I love doing Open Houses. Since they are at my home I can st up the day before and spread over a large area. I display alot of products. A lot more Simple Additions, Stoneware, and cookware than I could ever take to a show.
I try and make my displays very attractive and decorative. I usually don't do a demo but have 4-5 dishes for them to sample. I put a lot of work in them but I think it pays off.

all I have is my starter kit, and a few stones that I've had forever... it's all out and I have 4 dishes.... but activities???

Thanks,
Emma

1. How can I make my open house more interactive?

One way to make your open house more interactive is to have live cooking demonstrations or hands-on activities for guests to participate in. This will not only keep them entertained, but also give them a chance to see and try out some of Pampered Chef's products.

2. What are some quick and easy recipes I can make for my open house?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of delicious and easy recipes that are perfect for open houses. Some popular options include dips, appetizers, and desserts that can be made using our products. You can also find many recipe ideas on our website or by consulting with your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. How can I showcase the versatility of Pampered Chef products at my open house?

You can showcase the versatility of Pampered Chef products by using them to make a variety of dishes during your open house. For example, you can use our cookware to make a main dish, our kitchen tools to prepare a side dish, and our bakeware to make a dessert. This will demonstrate the different ways our products can be used in the kitchen.

4. Are there any special offers or promotions for open house guests?

Yes, there may be special offers or promotions available for open house guests. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to provide more information on any current deals or discounts. Additionally, guests who make a purchase at the open house may be eligible for exclusive discounts or free products.

5. How can I encourage guests to book a party or become a Pampered Chef host?

One way to encourage guests to book a party or become a Pampered Chef host is to offer incentives, such as discounts or free products, for those who do so at the open house. You can also share the benefits of hosting a party, such as earning free products and receiving special discounts, to entice guests to book a party or become a host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• StacieB
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • bethcooks!
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lisasfuncooking