• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick! Vendor Fundraising Show Tonight

In summary, a Quick! Vendor Fundraising Show Tonight is an event where non-profit organizations can raise funds by hosting a cooking show with Pampered Chef products. The organization invites attendees to watch a live demonstration and place orders, with a portion of the sales going towards their fundraising goal. This allows the organization to raise funds without having to sell products themselves, while also engaging supporters and building community. The amount raised depends on the event size and number of orders, with organizations earning an average of $500-$1000 in free products and cash. Any non-profit organization can host this event, making it a great opportunity for schools, sports teams, churches, and charities to raise funds for their cause.
chefkathy
The PTO president is hosting a vendor night at her house and I will be there with a PC table.

I haven't had time to think things through. I really want good sales and March bookings.

Any creative ideas to encourage both?

I'm not doing an official demo, but I"m thinking maybe the DCB lava cake might be in order. I'm also bringing Pineapple Rum Sauce over cream cheese and maybe the two oil dippings and displaying both on Bamboo of course.

Offer an incentive. All orders tonight and the school will receive _______
Any show booked tonight will receive a free SB tonight but the night of the show I'll donate an additional $20 to the school for ______

Something along those lines. :)

1. What is a Quick! Vendor Fundraising Show Tonight?

A Quick! Vendor Fundraising Show Tonight is a unique opportunity for non-profit organizations to raise funds by hosting a cooking show with Pampered Chef products. It is a fun and easy way to raise money for a good cause.

2. How does a Quick! Vendor Fundraising Show Tonight work?

The organization chooses a date and invites friends, family, and supporters to attend the cooking show. A Pampered Chef consultant will provide a live demonstration of our products and attendees can place orders, with a portion of the sales going towards the fundraising goal.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a Quick! Vendor Fundraising Show Tonight?

Hosting a Quick! Vendor Fundraising Show Tonight allows the organization to raise funds without having to sell any products themselves. It is also a fun and interactive way to engage supporters and build community. Plus, the organization earns a percentage of the sales to put towards their fundraising goal.

4. How much money can be raised through a Quick! Vendor Fundraising Show Tonight?

The amount of money raised through a Quick! Vendor Fundraising Show Tonight depends on the size of the event and the number of orders placed. On average, organizations can earn $500-$1000 in free products and cash for their fundraising goal.

5. What types of organizations can host a Quick! Vendor Fundraising Show Tonight?

Any non-profit organization, such as schools, sports teams, churches, and charities, can host a Quick! Vendor Fundraising Show Tonight. It is a great way to raise funds for various causes and support the community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Donna Partlo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Chozengirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • chefkathy