• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Unlocking the Mystery of Chili Beans in Sauce for Quick Turkey Chili

In summary, you can use any type of ground meat for the chili recipe, but ground turkey will make it leaner and healthier. The quick turkey chili takes about 30 minutes to make and does not require pre-cooking of the ground turkey. You can use canned beans instead of dried beans for a quicker cooking time, but make sure to drain and rinse them first. To make the chili spicier, you can add cayenne pepper or jalapenos to the recipe, or top it with hot sauce or chili peppers.
kimmyb76
I'm making this on Friday for a show, but what exactly is chili beans in sauce? Is this a type of bean? I was hoping my host would know - because I don't! Turns out - either does she...:confused:

Chili Beans are usually near the kidney beans on the shelves. I think they are actually pinto beans in a sauce. They can be hard to find sometimes depending on where you live. I'd ask at the store's customer service desk just to be sure. They may carry it, but it might just be hard to spot on the shelves. Near me, there are usually 2 brands to choose from, but the store will have so many other bean varieties that it's hard to spot them sometimes.

If you can't find them, you could substitute with pinto beans or kidney beans and add a small can of tomato sauce/puree and some chili powder or taco seasoning. Hope that helps! :)

Thank you! I will pass on to my host

Mrs. Grim's are the ones around here. It's just the kind of beans you normally add to chili.

1. Can I use ground beef instead of ground turkey?

Yes, you can use any type of ground meat for this chili recipe. However, keep in mind that using ground turkey will make the chili leaner and healthier.

2. How long does it take to make quick turkey chili?

This recipe takes about 30 minutes to make from start to finish. It is perfect for a busy weeknight meal!

3. Do I need to pre-cook the ground turkey?

No, the ground turkey will cook in the pot while the chili simmers. Just make sure to break up the meat into small pieces as it cooks.

4. Can I use canned beans instead of dried beans?

Yes, you can use canned beans for a quicker cooking time. Just make sure to drain and rinse them before adding them to the chili.

5. How can I make this chili spicier?

If you prefer a spicier chili, you can add some cayenne pepper or diced jalapenos to the recipe. You can also top your chili with hot sauce or diced chili peppers before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
Replies
Views
CHEFINGREEN
  • DebinIA
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies