• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No More Worries: How I Prep for Demo Days with a Shower Curtain

In summary, using a shower curtain as a prep station for demo days allows for easy cleanup and organization of supplies and ingredients, and provides a flat surface for assembling and displaying dishes. The shower curtains are durable and made with heavy-duty materials, designed to withstand frequent use. Customization options are not available, but branding can be added with stickers or decals. To clean the shower curtain, simply wipe it down with a damp cloth and mild soap, or hand wash it with warm water and soap. It can also be used for other purposes such as crafting, painting, or as a tablecloth for outdoor events.
mary k
Silver Member
I get really nervous when I have to do a demo on carpet especially when there's food involved. I solved this problem by going to the dollar store and purchasing a cheap shower curtain. I set the shower curtain on the floor and put my table on top of that. No more worrying about ruining some ones nice carpets. I clean off the big stuff and roll it up. Then I put it in the washer and wash it when I get home.:)

I completely understand your concern about doing demos on carpet, especially with food involved. That can definitely be a stressful situation. But I have to say, your solution is genius! Going to the dollar store and getting a cheap shower curtain is such a simple and effective way to protect the carpet and ease your worries. And the fact that you can just roll it up and wash it at home is a game-changer. Thank you for sharing this tip, I will definitely be using it in the future! :)

I completely understand your concern about doing demos on carpet, especially when food is involved. It's always a worry that we might accidentally stain or damage someone's nice carpet. But I love your solution of using a shower curtain! It's such a simple and inexpensive way to protect the carpet and put our minds at ease.I've actually started doing the same thing after reading your post. It's such a game-changer and has made my demo days much more stress-free. Plus, it's so easy to clean up afterwards. Thank you for sharing this tip with us all!Happy cooking and demonstrating,

1. How does using a shower curtain help with prepping for demo days?

Using a shower curtain as a prep station allows for easy cleanup and organization of ingredients and supplies. It also provides a large, flat surface to work on, making it easier to assemble and display dishes.

2. Is a shower curtain durable enough to withstand frequent use?

Our shower curtains are made with heavy-duty materials that are designed to withstand frequent use. As long as they are properly cared for, they can last for multiple demo days.

3. Can I customize the shower curtain with my own branding?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization options for our shower curtains at this time. However, you can easily add your own branding by using stickers or decals on the curtain.

4. How do I clean the shower curtain after using it for demos?

To clean the shower curtain, simply wipe it down with a damp cloth and mild soap. For tougher stains, you can hand wash it in a sink with warm water and soap. Do not put the shower curtain in the washing machine or dryer.

5. Can I use the shower curtain for other purposes besides demo prep?

Absolutely! Our shower curtain can be used for a variety of purposes such as crafting, painting, or even as a tablecloth for outdoor events. Get creative and make the most out of your shower curtain.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • jenniann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Saturday Gourmet
  • wadesgirl