• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the difference between the four versions of the November TT newsletter?

In summary, a "Quick Tasty Tidbits Question" is a game played at Pampered Chef parties where guests answer quick questions about cooking and food to win small prizes. The questions can be provided by the consultant or created by them, and the game can last 10-20 minutes. The game can be played with any size group and the only rule is that each guest can only answer one question per round.
Kjurich
How do I know the difference in which TT newsletter like for NOvember I see four different one Nove TT book close, Nov TT book open, Nov TTv2 book open, Nov TTv2 book close. what is the difference between all of them?

Content is the same for all 4 versions.

Book close and book out have the current month host specials and next month host specials reversed in placement in the newsletter... ie book close means current month special is highlighted at the beginning and the next month is a teaser at the end. Book out means the next month special is highlighted at the beginning and the current month is at the end with a "there's still time..." blurb. I have subscribers with preferences for both - depending on the month and how their bookings are going.

Version 2 is the same - just different layout and formatting.

PampChefJoy said:
Content is the same for all 4 versions.

Book close and book out have the current month host specials and next month host specials reversed in placement in the newsletter... ie book close means current month special is highlighted at the beginning and the next month is a teaser at the end. Book out means the next month special is highlighted at the beginning and the current month is at the end with a "there's still time..." blurb. I have subscribers with preferences for both - depending on the month and how their bookings are going.

Version 2 is the same - just different layout and formatting.

Thank you Joy! :love:

1. What is a "Quick Tasty Tidbits Question"?

A "Quick Tasty Tidbits Question" is a fun and interactive way for hosts to engage their guests at Pampered Chef parties. It involves asking a series of quick questions related to cooking and food, and each correct answer earns the guest a small prize or bonus.

2. How do I prepare for a "Quick Tasty Tidbits Question" game?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will be provided with a list of questions and answers to use for the game. You can also come up with your own questions based on the products you are showcasing at the party. It's a good idea to have some small prizes on hand for the winners.

3. How long should the "Quick Tasty Tidbits Question" game last?

The game can last anywhere from 10-20 minutes, depending on how many questions you choose to ask. It's important to keep the game moving quickly to maintain the energy and excitement of the party.

4. Can I play the "Quick Tasty Tidbits Question" game with a small group?

Yes, the game can be played with any size group. It's a great option for smaller parties as it helps to break the ice and get everyone involved in the demonstration.

5. Are there any special rules for the "Quick Tasty Tidbits Question" game?

The only rule is that each guest can only answer one question per round. This allows for everyone to have a chance to win a prize. Other than that, the game is meant to be fun and flexible, so feel free to adapt it to fit the needs of your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmarey
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • jbdowd0798
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
Replies