• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Parts for Out-of-Warranty Quick Stir Pitchers

I have a newer model of the same pitcher and it's been fine in the dishwasher. Mine is in the top rack, too. I don't think it's the dishwasher - maybe it's the detergent? I've been using the same detergent for a few years now without any problems.I have had the same problem with my new quick stir pitcher. Mine warpped after the warranty expired. I washed it in the top rack and it still warped.I have had the same problem with my new quick stir pitcher. Mine warpped after the warranty expired. I washed it in the top rack and it still warped.The new quick stir pitchers are not dishwasher safe. They are only meant for use with the stirrer on
byrd1956
Gold Member
Lately I have been meeting several new contacts that have quick stir pitchers they have washing in the dishwasher and the stirrer part had deformed. Yes, they put it on the top. I looked to see if we had replacement parts for them, but no luck. Any suggestions. They are just out of warrenty.

Mine have done that to me also & I put them on top rack too. I have decided to just let mine be b/c it looks like an issue with them since I have 3 & they are all the same. I'd love to hear that I'm wrong if anyone else has had different results.

I've had one since May and always wash the top in the top rack. Have you tried NOT letting it go through the dry cycle and taking it out and putting on a paper towel or a dishcloth? I'd think that would work!

I have the much older model and always put it in the dishwasher and have not had any problems. My DIL has a newer version and I've just ordered her a new one. So sad.

Yep, I had the exact same problem. It really annoyed me. I followed the cleaning instructions, and of course mine also happened just after the guarantee ended. I had to buy a new one, and I never put it in the dishwasher now.

The older ones (white) are fine in the dishwasher (top rack). But there have been many reports of the new ones warping, even on the top rack. I think this is one instance in which the use and care cards are incorrect, and the top/plunger units are not DW safe.

sorry to hear the troubles, I love my new style QSP, but I don't have a dishwasher so I don't have that problem.

I have always put my pitchers in the dishwasher, with the mixer part in the top rack. The only problem I have had is that the base of the mixer/plunger has discolored to a cloudy white. I have tried everything to change it, but nothing works. I only use this one pitcher for Kool-Aid, so I don't know if maybe it is an acidic reaction or what.

It's probably etching from the dishwasher. The high water temp, pressure, and detergent combine to etch plastics and glass. It becomes more noticeable with time - that's why drinking glasses that are frequently washed in the DW start to look scratched.

1. How do I know if my Quick Stir Pitcher is out-of-warranty?

The warranty for our Quick Stir Pitchers is one year from the date of purchase. If it has been over a year since you purchased your pitcher, it is considered out-of-warranty.

2. Can I purchase replacement parts for my out-of-warranty Quick Stir Pitcher?

Yes, we offer replacement parts for out-of-warranty Quick Stir Pitchers. Please note that these parts may differ slightly from the original parts due to updates and improvements in our products.

3. How do I order replacement parts for my Quick Stir Pitcher?

You can order replacement parts for your Quick Stir Pitcher by contacting our customer service team at 1-800-123-4567. They will be happy to assist you with your order.

4. Are the replacement parts covered under warranty?

No, replacement parts for out-of-warranty Quick Stir Pitchers are not covered under warranty. However, they are made with the same high-quality materials and craftsmanship as our original parts.

5. How long will it take for my replacement parts to arrive?

The delivery time for replacement parts may vary depending on your location. Our customer service team will provide you with an estimated delivery date when you place your order. We also offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • RCKmom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Tonyphel00
  • itsjustCarla