• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cleaning Quick Stir Pitchers: Tips & Tricks

In summary, using a scrub brush on the quick stir pitchers and putting them in the dishwasher usually clean them.
RCKmom
How do you clean you quick stir pitchers? I have scrubed mine and put it in the dishwasher and it still looks nasty. The plunger and the top where you close and open it just looks awful. I love to use them, but if I can't figure how to get it clean, then I'm gonna have to buy some pitchers at Walmart.
Thanks in advance for your help!

I just use a scrub brush on it...haven't ever put mine through the dishwasher, though I've thought about it.

I've always put mine in the dishwasher and they've always came clean. Of course, I always rinse them first.

I regret putting mine in the dishwasher. I have this nasty-looking, cloudy film on it now that will not come off. It's on my lid and the pitcher itself.

I put mine in the dishwasher but 1x per month I use white vinegar & water (50/50) and plunge, rinse then throughin DW. It gets the discoloration off and gets rid of any smells from Kool Aid (my kids are addicted).

i both hand wash and put them in the dishwasher and they are fine, ive also had them forever

That piece that you turn to close and open it will come off for cleaning. I have put mine in the dishwasher as well but it also has that cloudy appearence now.

I am probably gonna have people tell me I am crazy but.... I bleach mine... I have had it for several years and have always bleached it... I even bleached sippy cups when they got yucky... Just make sure to wash it afterward and run plenty hot water through it....Mine still looks new.

Thanks for the tips. I have 2 and one always has kool aid and the other sweet tea. I have used the dishwasher and they are cloudy, but I can deal with that. I just want the yucky stuff off. I didn't know the top piece would come off. That will help there and I will try using bleach also. Thanks again!

The bleach really works... Just pour enough in so that when you put the lid on, it covers the paddle and let it sit for probably 10 or 15 minutes... then pour the bleach out, wash, and rinse with lots of HOT water....

I just spray mine with the kitchen cleaner with bleach, put in the dishwasher right away, and it always comes out shiny white.

I use bleach in my dishwater in the sink and scrub it out in there. Comes out sparkly clean!

1. How do I clean my Quick Stir Pitcher?

To clean your Quick Stir Pitcher, first make sure to remove the lid and any remaining food or liquid. Then, fill the pitcher with warm water and a small amount of dish soap. Use a soft sponge or cloth to gently scrub the inside and outside of the pitcher. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and let it air dry.

2. Can I put my Quick Stir Pitcher in the dishwasher?

Yes, the Quick Stir Pitcher is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of your pitcher and prevent any potential damage.

3. How do I remove tough stains or odors from my Quick Stir Pitcher?

If your Quick Stir Pitcher has tough stains or lingering odors, try soaking it in a mixture of warm water and baking soda for a few hours before washing. You can also try using a mixture of equal parts water and white vinegar to soak the pitcher. Rinse thoroughly and wash as usual.

4. Can I use bleach to clean my Quick Stir Pitcher?

No, we do not recommend using bleach on your Quick Stir Pitcher as it can damage the plastic and leave a residue that may affect the taste of your food or drinks.

5. How often should I clean my Quick Stir Pitcher?

We recommend cleaning your Quick Stir Pitcher after each use to prevent any buildup of food or residue. If you are using it frequently, it is best to wash it at least once a day to ensure it stays clean and odor-free.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Karen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
tloudermilk
  • byrd1956