• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are your favorite Quick Stir pitcher recipes?

In summary, the Quick Stir Pitcher is a convenient and efficient tool for mixing drinks, marinades, dressings, and other recipes. Its built-in mixing paddle and non-slip base make it easy to use, and the lid doubles as a measuring cup for added convenience. There are also specific recipes designed for the Quick Stir Pitcher included in the recipe book. However, it is not suitable for hot liquids and should only be used for cold or room temperature liquids. Cleaning is simple and the pitcher is made of BPA-free plastic and durable materials.
its_me_susan
I would love to compile Quick Stir pitcher recipes. I'll share the ones I have... will you share yours too please? LOVED the frosty latte one!

Attachments

• Drinks.doc
    21 KB · Views: 777
  • Good Company Frosty Latte.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 399
  • Strawberry Lemonade Quencher.doc
    19 KB · Views: 412
  • Orange Plunge-sicle.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 357
This is what I have but I think most of them are the same recipes.

Attachments

• Quick Stir Pitcher Recipes.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 608
janel kelly said:
This is what I have but I think most of them are the same recipes.

thank you! There were a few new ones. :)

What are the benefits of using a Quick Stir Pitcher for recipes?

The Quick Stir Pitcher is perfect for quickly and easily mixing drinks, marinades, dressings, and other recipes. It is designed with a built-in mixing paddle and a non-slip base, making it easy and efficient to use. Plus, the pitcher's lid doubles as a measuring cup, saving you time and dishes!

Are there any recipes specifically designed for the Quick Stir Pitcher?

Yes, there are several recipes that are perfect for the Quick Stir Pitcher. From refreshing lemonade to creamy salad dressings, our recipe book includes a variety of delicious and easy-to-make recipes that are specifically designed for the Quick Stir Pitcher.

Can I use the Quick Stir Pitcher for hot liquids?

No, the Quick Stir Pitcher is not suitable for hot liquids. It is made of plastic and is not heat-resistant. It is recommended to only use the pitcher for cold or room temperature liquids.

How do I clean the Quick Stir Pitcher?

Cleaning the Quick Stir Pitcher is easy and convenient. Simply hand wash it with warm soapy water and rinse it thoroughly. It is also top-rack dishwasher safe for added convenience. Make sure to remove the mixing paddle before washing.

Is the Quick Stir Pitcher BPA-free?

Yes, the Quick Stir Pitcher is made of BPA-free plastic, ensuring that you can use it with peace of mind. It is also made of high-quality, durable materials that are built to last for years to come.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janel kelly
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
nikked
  • kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DeeDee616
  • PChefPEI