• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is a Quick-Stir Pitcher Recipe to Pair with Fajitas for a Small Gathering?

Calories 120, Total Fat 0 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 26 g, Protein 0 g, Sodium 10 mg, Fiber 1 g
PamperedSD
I'm not sure where to post this. I have a show coming up and would love an inexpensive recipe to make in the QSP that would go with fajitas. This is a mom's play group - they are doing their mom's night out at the hostess' house this month and she is having the PC show that night.

I have been doing a Farmer's Maket for a few months and booked several shows - this is the first one that has no rescheduled or flaked on me. But she called this week to say several people have let her know they can not come so it will be a small show - I had offered to do a drink with her recipe. I normally do the Slap Your Mama Margaritas but for a small show I'm not sure I really want to spend the money to buy all the stuff (I just moved and I'm out of tequila).

THANKS!! :confused:

Here's one of my favorites. It's from the F/W 2007 SB.

The Pampered Chef ®
Cran-Raspberry Fizz
Recipe

4 limes, divided
1 can (12 ounces) frozen cranberry juice concentrate
3 cups cold water
1 pint raspberry sorbet, softened
2 liters (8 cups) chilled ginger ale

Slice two of the limes using Ultimate Mandoline fitted with v-shaped blade; set aside. Pour cranberry juice concentrate and water into Family-Size Quick-Stir® Pitcher.

Juice remaining limes into pitcher using Citrus Press. Scoop sorbet into pitcher using Ice Cream Dipper; plunge to combine. Add ginger ale and lime slices. Plunge gently until well mixed. Serve over ice.

Yield: 16 servings

Nutrients per serving: Light: Calories 130, Total Fat 0 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 34 g, Protein 0 g, Sodium 15 mg, Fiber 1 g

Variation: Lemon-Lime Fizz: Substitute frozen limeade concentrate for the cranberry juice concentrate, lemon-lime soda for the ginger ale and lemon sorbet for the raspberry sorbet.

Cook's Tip: If desired, 2 cups flavored vodka such as raspberry, cranberry, currant, citrus or lime can be added to this recipe.

To garnish rims of glasses, zest one lime using Microplane® Adjustable Grater. Combine lime zest and 1/2 cup sugar in Prep Bowl. Place a small amount of sugar mixture onto Simple Additions® Appetizer Plate. Rub rim of glass with lime wedge to moisten. Dip rim of glass into sugar mixture.

For a simple garnish, using Zester/Scorer, score a lemon and zest a lime; thinly slice using Ultimate Mandoline. Make a cut to the center of each lemon and lime slice using Petite Paring Knife. Garnish each glass with one lemon slice and one lime slice.

Shopping List
4 limes
1 can (12 ounces) frozen cranberry juice concentrate
1 pint raspberry sorbet
2 liters (8 cups) chilled ginger ale

Variation: Lemon-Lime Fizz: Substitute frozen limeade concentrate for the cranberry juice concentrate, lemon-lime soda for the ginger ale and lemon sorbet for the raspberry sorbet.

Cook's Tip: If desired, 2 cups flavored vodka such as raspberry, cranberry, currant, citrus or lime can be added to this recipe.

© null The Pampered Chef used under license.

My last hostess made white sangria. :) Yum yum!

There might be something in here for you...

Attachments

• QuickstirPitcherRecipes.doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 853
My girls love raspberry lemonade but I had a hard time finding it in the stores. I bought regular lemonade, made it according to the direction and added a couple packages of raspberries to the mix. The girls loved plunging the raspberries.

Dotty said:
My last hostess made white sangria. :) Yum yum!

Do you have a recipe? I love Sangria but am more of a white wine person and have never heard of white sangria?

SLAP YO MAMA MARGARITAS!

1 can Corona beer
2 Cans Sprite
one 12 oz can of frozen limeade
8 oz of tequila

You'll need to make about four batches, since this stuff GOES fast and has been the reason I've booked future parties! Good luck!

(P.S. Got the recipe on here!)

Thanks for all the great ideas!!! I'm not sure which one to use - I'll post once I figure it out and let everyone know.

kcmckay said:
Do you have a recipe? I love Sangria but am more of a white wine person and have never heard of white sangria?

This one is on the Pampered Chef website, just search for sangria.

Sparkling White Sangría

Ingredients:
1 orange, thinly sliced
1 bottle (750 mL) dry white wine
1 lime, thinly sliced
1 can (12 oz/355 mL) lemon-lime flavored soda
1 peach, sliced into thin wedges
Ice cubes

Directions:
Cut orange slices in half. Open wine bottle using Wine Bottle Opener. Combine wine, orange and lime in pitcher. Refrigerate 1 hour to allow flavors to blend. Stir in soda, peach and ice cubes just before serving.
Yield: 4 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 190, Total Fat 0 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 19 g, Protein 1 g, Sodium 20 mg, Fiber 2 g

kcmckay said:

Sorry about the late reply. Here is the recipe my hostess used:

<quoted from her e-mail>
This is the recipe I used for sangria with a few changes. I used Riesling (two large bottles so I increased the sugar amount some and dissolved it in a little boiling water before adding), ditched the citrus fruit and used peaches, nectarines and strawberries. Chilling (fermenting) overnight is best and add seltzer or ginger ale to taste when serving. We used maybe 2/3 sangria 1/3 seltzer... :)

White Wine Sangria Recipe

Not sure if you are still looking for recipes, but this is one passed around my cluster...Pink Panty Droppers2 cans frozen lemonade
2 cans water
2 beers (light is the best)
2 wine coolers ( fruity ones are the best)
1 can vodkaYou can use pink lemonade and with the fruity wine coolers to make it pretty pink.
You could also use regular lemonade and blue wine coolers and make it green.
You are just using the lemonade can for the water and the vodka.

TWine120 said:
Not sure if you are still looking for recipes, but this is one passed around my cluster...

Pink Panty Droppers

2 cans frozen lemonade
2 cans water
2 beers (light is the best)
2 wine coolers ( fruity ones are the best)
1 can vodka

You can use pink lemonade and with the fruity wine coolers to make it pretty pink.
You could also use regular lemonade and blue wine coolers and make it green.
You are just using the lemonade can for the water and the vodka.

Great recipe! Thats a lot of vodka - I take it this is for the Family size? Have you had them do you like them? I would love to use this at for my 3day Walk Fundraiser show coming up. Maybe with an easy dessert?

PamperedSD said:
Great recipe! Thats a lot of vodka - I take it this is for the Family size? Have you had them do you like them? I would love to use this at for my 3day Walk Fundraiser show coming up. Maybe with an easy dessert?

I was thinking the same thing!!!

TheNewMrsRue said:
I was thinking the same thing!!!

Yes! This is for the Family size! I have not had them myself, but my Director has made them at several shows and raves about them! She says you can barely taste any alcohol in them at all.;)

Thanks!! Now I just need to find an easy and cheap Italian drink to make with our great new recipes. Thanks everyone.

How does the Beer taste in this recipe?

This is a recipe I came up with at home. It went over well at a dinner after a funeral. It sold three family size pitchers.

1 container of Crystal Light peach iced tea
1 can no sugar added peaches
Water

Pour Crystal Light peach tea into family size pitcher and fill pitcher with water. Pour peach juice from can into pitcher. Cut up peaches in small bite size pieces. Add to pitcher and mix well. Tastes great!

paddyjoe said:
This is a recipe I came up with at home. It went over well at a dinner after a funeral. It sold three family size pitchers.

1 container of Crystal Light peach iced tea
1 can no sugar added peaches
Water

Pour Crystal Light peach tea into family size pitcher and fill pitcher with water. Pour peach juice from can into pitcher. Cut up peaches in small bite size pieces. Add to pitcher and mix well. Tastes great!

I've made this with peach Vodka for an alcoholic version.

White Sangria:

1 small can no sugar added fruit cocktail
3/4 can peach schnaps
1 bottle white wine of choice (I use an inexpensive pinot grigio)
Lemon-lime soda (I prefer diet 7-up)

The Mock Berry Mojito's on the PC website are AMAZING. We love them with or without clear rum. And you get to show off other products, as well. You have to chop the mint, microwave the sugar and water in a microcooker, strain the mint with the lid of the microcooker, use the ice cream scoop, use the measuring cups, show off the citrus press, and of course, the family size quick-stir. It's a HIT at all my shows with fajitas. Mock Berry Mojitos
Ingredients:
3 cups (750 mL) water, divided
1 1/2 cups (375 mL) sugar
2 cups (500 mL) fresh mint leaves, coarsely chopped
2 cups (500 mL) strawberry or raspberry sherbet
1 cup (250 mL) lime juice (about 7-8 limes)
8 cups (2 L) club soda, chilled
Lime slices and mint sprigs for garnish (optional)
Directions: 1. Combine 2 cups (500 mL) of the water and sugar in Large Micro-Cooker®. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 4-6 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Stir in mint leaves; let stand 5 minutes.
2. Combine sherbet, remaining water and lime juice in Family-Size Quick-Stir® Pitcher. Carefully pour sugar mixture into pitcher, straining mixture through small holes of micro-cooker lid (discard mint leaves). Cover; plunge until well mixed. Add club soda to pitcher; stir gently with plunger.
3. Pour mojitos into ice-filled glasses. Garnish with lime slices and mint sprigs, if desired.

1. What is a Quick-Stir Pitcher?

A Quick-Stir Pitcher is a specially designed pitcher that has a unique plunger that allows you to easily mix and blend ingredients without any mess or spills.

2. Can I use any recipe in the Quick-Stir Pitcher?

Yes, you can use any recipe that requires mixing or blending ingredients. The Quick-Stir Pitcher is especially great for making drinks, dressings, and marinades.

3. How do I use the Quick-Stir Pitcher?

First, add your desired ingredients into the pitcher. Then, insert the plunger and press down to mix and blend the ingredients. You can use the plunger to mix in a circular motion or up and down, depending on the recipe.

4. Is the Quick-Stir Pitcher dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Quick-Stir Pitcher is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the pitcher.

5. Are there any recipes specifically designed for the Quick-Stir Pitcher?

Yes, there are several recipes created specifically for the Quick-Stir Pitcher. These recipes can be found on our website or in our recipe books. You can also experiment with your own recipes and use the Quick-Stir Pitcher to make them even easier to prepare.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
hselby87
  • kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DeeDee616
  • PamperedK