• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Flower-Topped Recipe File for the Quick Stir Pitcher?

In summary, the Quick Stir Pitcher Recipe File is a versatile and convenient tool for storing and organizing recipes. It comes with pre-printed and blank recipe cards, and has a built-in stirrer for easy mixing. It can be used for both hot and cold recipes, and can hold up to 50 recipe cards. The pitcher is dishwasher safe and can also be hand washed. It can even be used for non-food recipes.
Christa
Someone here posted a file with flowers at the top. I printed it, but didn't save it and I would like another copy. I searched so many pages and can't find it.
Thanks!

Christa said:
Someone here posted a file with flowers at the top. I printed it, but didn't save it and I would like another copy. I searched so many pages and can't find it.
Thanks!

Christina:

Here is a copy.
Harriet

Attachments

• quick stir pitcher recipes.doc
    139.5 KB · Views: 873
Last edited:
Thanks,All Look/sound Delicious!

1. What is the Quick Stir Pitcher Recipe File and how does it work?

The Quick Stir Pitcher Recipe File is a convenient and easy-to-use tool that helps you store and organize your favorite recipes. The pitcher has a built-in stirrer that allows you to mix ingredients quickly and easily, making it perfect for drinks, dressings, marinades, and more. The recipe file comes with pre-printed and blank recipe cards, making it easy to add your own recipes to the collection. Simply fill out the card, place it in the pitcher, and use the stirrer to mix your ingredients together.

2. Can I use the Quick Stir Pitcher Recipe File for hot and cold recipes?

Yes, the Quick Stir Pitcher Recipe File is versatile and can be used for both hot and cold recipes. The pitcher is made of durable, heat-resistant material, so it can handle hot liquids without any issues. You can use it to mix hot chocolate, soup, or even hot toddies. Just be sure to use caution when stirring hot liquids.

3. How many recipe cards does the Quick Stir Pitcher Recipe File hold?

The Quick Stir Pitcher Recipe File can hold up to 50 recipe cards. It comes with 25 pre-printed cards and 25 blank cards, but you can purchase additional packs of cards if needed. The recipe cards are 4x6 inches, so they can easily fit in the pitcher without getting crumpled or damaged.

4. Is the Quick Stir Pitcher Recipe File dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Quick Stir Pitcher Recipe File is dishwasher safe. Simply remove the stirrer and any recipe cards from the pitcher before placing it in the dishwasher. The pitcher is also easy to hand wash with warm soapy water if you prefer. Just be sure to dry it thoroughly before storing it away.

5. Can I use the Quick Stir Pitcher Recipe File for non-food recipes?

Yes, you can use the Quick Stir Pitcher Recipe File for non-food recipes as well. The pitcher and stirrer are made of food-safe materials, so you can use it to mix homemade cleaning solutions, beauty products, and more. The pre-printed cards even have a blank section for you to label the type of recipe, making it easy to differentiate between food and non-food recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Christa
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies