• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effortless Chocolate Milk for Busy Moms: Quick-Stir Pitcher Idea

In summary, the conversation was about a parent's realization of making a gallon of chocolate milk ahead of time using a Quick-Stir Pitcher and how it can save time and effort in constantly making individual cups of chocolate milk for kids. The conversation also touched on the idea of using the same method for strawberry milk and the convenience of having a designated Quick-Stir Pitcher for each flavor. It was a relatable and helpful discussion for busy parents.
jenniferlynne
I just had an idea slap me upside the head. I have 4 kids at my house during the day (only one is mine) and some days I feel like all I do is make chocolate milk. Some one will bring me their sippy cup, I will mix it up and as soon as I turn around there is another sippy cup being shoved at me. As I was mixing my 10th cup of the day and staring dreamily at the back of the Nesquik container (I buy the big 3 pound canister of it), I noticed where it said you could make a gallon of it by adding 2 cups of Quik. I was like "Oh my gosh, I never thought of making it up ahead of time. I can make a gallon of it in the family size Quick-Stir Pitcher and just pump the handle a few times to mix it up when someone wants a drink!! :eek:

I'm sure some of you all out there has probably already thought of this, but I'm a little slow sometimes.

Chocolate & strawberry milkI've got one of the normal QSP (white lid) that I make my daughter's chocolate milk in and one of the ones from May (pink lid) that I make my son's strawberry milk in. They prefer flavored milk and as long as they're getting milk, I'm happy! It's wonderful!

Haha, I can totally relate to this! I have two kids and sometimes it feels like all I do is make snacks and drinks for them. I never thought about making a big batch of chocolate milk ahead of time, but that's such a great idea! It'll save so much time and effort. And the Quick-Stir Pitcher is a game changer, I definitely need to invest in one of those. Thanks for sharing your "aha" moment, I'm sure it will be a lifesaver for many busy parents out there!

What is the Quick-Stir Pitcher Idea and how does it work?

The Quick-Stir Pitcher Idea is a unique kitchen tool designed by Pampered Chef to make mixing and stirring easier and more efficient. It features a built-in plunger that can be pressed down to mix ingredients without the need for a separate spoon or spatula.

What are the key benefits of using the Quick-Stir Pitcher Idea?

The Quick-Stir Pitcher Idea offers several benefits, including saving time and effort when mixing ingredients, eliminating the need for additional utensils and reducing mess and spills. It also helps to evenly mix ingredients, making it perfect for sauces, dressings, and even baby formula.

Is the Quick-Stir Pitcher Idea dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Quick-Stir Pitcher Idea is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash the plunger and lid to prolong its lifespan.

Can the Quick-Stir Pitcher Idea be used for hot liquids?

No, it is not recommended to use the Quick-Stir Pitcher Idea for hot liquids. The plunger and lid are not designed to withstand high temperatures and may get damaged.

What type of recipes is the Quick-Stir Pitcher Idea best suited for?

The Quick-Stir Pitcher Idea is perfect for recipes that require mixing or stirring, such as salad dressings, marinades, pancake batter, and more. It is also great for emulsifying liquid ingredients, like oil and vinegar, for salad dressings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefdeb410
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • krahema
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies