• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Quick-Stir Pitcher Handle Breaking Easily?

The white hazy film is probably what you are referring to. I have not had this issue, but I know that my neighbor's did.
cwinter474
Gold Member
Anyone else having issues with the handles breaking on this? I've done 4 returns or exchanges on this recently and I was wondering if they got in a bad batch or something. They are breaking or coming loose at the top.

I had my own break. Mine was bought a year ago. Were they bought then too? I must say I'm just more careful now. I love the product, they were great with the return.

I just brought one home from my cousin. It broke at the top & mine did too. Hers also warped in the dishwasher, top rack. Was just purchased in December.

I've got someone who recently had this happen too. Hmmmmm....

my own 1 gallon one broke as well, don't remember how long I've had it. Tried to glue it, but it really didn't hold.

I just think it is a bit tight when you try to turn it to open or close so before I go to do that I slightly lift the lid out and turn. less pressure on that skinny handle. may seem a little like a pain but on the other hand, I don't have to take off the entire cover, get a spoon, ...

I've broken several. I wish they were made out of whatever they make rubbermaid from...the plastic seems a little brittle. (plus they don't like being knocked off a counter!)

So, we just keep replacing them? Surely PC is aware this is happening? right? Funny thing is I have 3 that I've had for years and have never had any issues with. It just seems odd that recently over the past 6 months or so I have done returns on these 4 alone. Hummmm

I have never had any problems with any of mine and we use it all the time. The plunger is a bit warped from the top of the dishwasher but still works fine. My daughter did break my moms by dropping it on the floor.

My handle on top broke on one of mine, but I blame it on DH, he seems to think that he's mixing up cement when he goes to mix up lemonade! He is so rough on things... so now every time he touches my new one I have to remind him to be gentle... I've had my Family one and the one that DH broke for years, but like I said, I think it was him, not the product. My new that I bought for shows after he broke mine, is doing fine, but I don't let him touch that one! :rolleyes:

I have had one, and my neighbor had one break. They were both purchased over a year ago. So no warranty available. We both washed in the dishwasher top rack. They were both used for nothing more than kool-aid or frozen juice can's. Make me wonder if they should go in the dishwasher at all.

I know they are dishwasher safe, but this is one thing I don't put in the dishwasher! I am always afraid of it cracking :( Not a HUGE deal to handwash it every once in a while when I do use it...

Shell Northway said:
I have had one, and my neighbor had one break. They were both purchased over a year ago. So no warranty available. We both washed in the dishwasher top rack. They were both used for nothing more than kool-aid or frozen juice can's. Make me wonder if they should go in the dishwasher at all.

I've never put mine in the dishwasher either, but like I said in previous post, I'm sure that mine broke because DH man-handled it!

I've not had a problem with mine, but I just had a padt host call me and say that she has a file on the blades that she can't get off, any suggestions?

ChefGwendolyn said:
I've not had a problem with mine, but I just had a padt host call me and say that she has a file on the blades that she can't get off, any suggestions?

Guess I'm not sure what you mean? What is a file and what blades are you referring to?

probably a film on the things at the bottom

ChefPaulaB said:
Guess I'm not sure what you mean? What is a file and what blades are you referring to?

Thanks Crystal, that is exactly what I meant.

Sorry, I guess my fingers were faster than I was. LOL

My customer has the Family Size- Pitcher and there is a white hazy film on the plunger spaces. She has tried hand washing, no luck, and the dishwasher no luck. I'm not sure exactly how else to describe it.

ChefGwendolyn said:
Thanks Crystal, that is exactly what I meant.

Sorry, I guess my fingers were faster than I was. LOL

My customer has the Family Size- Pitcher and there is a white hazy film on the plunger spaces. She has tried hand washing, no luck, and the dishwasher no luck. I'm not sure exactly how else to describe it.

Sounds like hard water. I do a vinegar soak on mine every so often since we are on well water (and it is HARD). Just soak it for 12 hours or so and then use a kitchen brush to get it all off.

darlinclem said:
Sounds like hard water. I do a vinegar soak on mine every so often since we are on well water (and it is HARD). Just soak it for 12 hours or so and then use a kitchen brush to get it all off.

Thanks for the tip I will share that with my guest!

I had a friend of mine call the other to ask if it could go in the dishwasher, so I looked it up for her and told her that it says it can, top rack. Well, she put it in and it kind of melted the handle... it's still the same shape but it's like a solid white looking now. It still works just not as pretty looking. I just don't see a reason to put it in the Dishwasher, so easy to just clean by hand and apparently, a lot safer!

What is the Quick-Stir Pitcher?

The Quick-Stir Pitcher is a unique kitchen tool designed by Pampered Chef to make mixing and pouring easier and more convenient. It features a non-slip handle and a built-in agitator for effortless stirring and blending of ingredients.

How do I use the Quick-Stir Pitcher?

Using the Quick-Stir Pitcher is very simple. First, add your desired ingredients to the pitcher. Then, hold the handle firmly and use the agitator to stir and mix the contents. Finally, use the convenient spout to pour your mixture without any spills or mess.

Is the Quick-Stir Pitcher dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Quick-Stir Pitcher is dishwasher safe. It is recommended to place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for best results. However, hand washing with warm soapy water is also an option.

Can I use the Quick-Stir Pitcher for hot liquids?

No, the Quick-Stir Pitcher is not suitable for use with hot liquids. It is designed for cold or room temperature ingredients only. Using it with hot liquids may cause damage to the pitcher or its handle.

Is the Quick-Stir Pitcher covered by a warranty?

Yes, the Quick-Stir Pitcher is covered by a limited lifetime warranty. If there are any defects in materials or workmanship, Pampered Chef will replace it free of charge. However, this warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or misuse of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • cathyskitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RCKmom