• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Stir Pitcher Charm Wanted

In summary, the "Quick Stir Pitcher Charm Wanted" is a unique accessory that attaches to the inside of the Pampered Chef Quick Stir Pitcher to make stirring and mixing liquids easier and more efficient. It is designed to work with all types of liquids and comes with a specially designed clip for easy attachment. The charm is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. While it is specifically designed for the Quick Stir Pitcher, it may also work with other Pampered Chef products.
chef Marla
Gold Member
ISO Quick Stir Pitcher Charm. I earned all the charms and it was stolen when they broke in our home. HO does not replace so I am piecing it back together. Any help is appreciated. Won't be back on till Tues. Thanks (reasonable price only please)

I have one for sale. $20 includes shipping. pm me at [email protected] and let me know if interested.

1. What is the purpose of the "Quick Stir Pitcher Charm Wanted"?

The "Quick Stir Pitcher Charm Wanted" is a unique accessory designed to make stirring and mixing liquids in the Pampered Chef Quick Stir Pitcher easier and more efficient. It attaches to the inside of the pitcher and uses a magnetic stirring mechanism to quickly and effortlessly blend ingredients.

2. Can the "Quick Stir Pitcher Charm Wanted" be used with any type of liquid?

Yes, the "Quick Stir Pitcher Charm Wanted" is designed to work with all types of liquids, including water, juices, sauces, and more. It is especially helpful for thicker liquids that are difficult to mix manually.

3. How do I attach the "Quick Stir Pitcher Charm Wanted" to my pitcher?

The "Quick Stir Pitcher Charm Wanted" comes with a specially designed clip that easily attaches to the inside of the pitcher. Simply place the charm on the clip and slide it onto the edge of the pitcher. Make sure it is securely attached before using.

4. Is the "Quick Stir Pitcher Charm Wanted" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Quick Stir Pitcher Charm Wanted" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing it with warm soapy water to prolong its lifespan.

5. Can I use the "Quick Stir Pitcher Charm Wanted" with other Pampered Chef products?

The "Quick Stir Pitcher Charm Wanted" is specifically designed to work with the Pampered Chef Quick Stir Pitcher and may not fit on other products. However, it is always worth trying it out to see if it works for your specific needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • doughmama
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • jbachen