• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Boost Your Business with a Quick Start Kit for Your Grand Opening Party

In summary, the Quick Start Box program is for directors and above to order up to five boxes, without payment on a supply order. You can assign Quick Start boxes to any new Consultant, but make sure your Consultant number is listed on the Independent Consultant Agreement. You will be charged for any unused Quick Start boxes at the end of the season, and the fee for unused Quick Start boxes will be $35 per box.
baychef
Silver Member
Ok..I am a bit tired and lazy tonight! I tried to search on CC but didn't find my answer. I have a Grand Opening party for a new consultant and was wondering...if I order a quick start kit, can that be used towards either the full or the mini kit?
Thanks!

Nope. :( Here's a quote from page 25 & page 26 of the policy:
Quick Start Box ProgramA Quick Start box is the paperwork box from the New Consultant kit. Directors and above can order up to five Quick Start boxes, without payment on a supply order. You can assign Quick Start boxes to any new Consultant (not just personal recruits). When you give a Quick Start box to a new Consultant, be sure your Consultant number is listed on the Independent Consultant Agreement, so that you are credited for that Quick Start box. The new Consultant will be sent the kit products and tote bag.You must use Quick Start boxes in the season ordered. At the end of the season, you will be charged via commission adjustment for any outstanding Quick Start boxes that are not assigned to new Consultants. The fee for unused Quick Start boxes will be $35 per box.Use the Quick Start Box tracking form at the end of this section to log the boxes you order.Quick start boxes may not be used when purchasing the Mini Kit.

If I could hit the thank you button repeatedly...I would have!!!

LOL You're funny girl!

You can equate it to helping an old lady across the street!!! Sounds so stupid, but after working during the day and for 3 evenings this week not getting home until 9 pm with other events going on...my thought process gets burned out fast.

My son turns 21 on Monday and he is keeping me young..or wearing what is left of me out!!!:bugeye:

WooHoo! I did my Girl Scout good deed for the day!!! :DBut don't give me too much credit, girl! I pulled it up, did Ctrl+F and typed "quick start box" in the "find" field. Then copied & pasted. It took all of about 30 seconds. ;)

Sheila said:
WooHoo! I did my Girl Scout good deed for the day!!! :D

But don't give me too much credit, girl! I pulled it up, did Ctrl+F and typed "quick start box" in the "find" field. Then copied & pasted. It took all of about 30 seconds. ;)

I do give you credit because I did the same thing!! I just don't know if I was burned out and lazy or just demented!!

I think we ALL have those days. ;)

1. What is a Quick Start Question?

A Quick Start Question is a concise and straightforward question that is often used as an icebreaker or conversation starter. It is designed to spark interest and encourage people to share their thoughts and experiences.

2. How do you come up with a Quick Start Question?

There are many ways to come up with a Quick Start Question, but some common methods include thinking about current events, popular topics, or personal experiences. It's also helpful to keep the question short and open-ended.

3. Why are Quick Start Questions useful?

Quick Start Questions can be useful in various settings, such as team meetings, networking events, or social gatherings. They can help break the ice and facilitate meaningful discussions, as well as allow individuals to get to know each other better.

4. Can Quick Start Questions be used in professional settings?

Yes, Quick Start Questions can be used in a professional setting as long as they are appropriate and relevant to the context. They can be a great way to build rapport and foster a positive work environment.

5. Are there any rules for asking Quick Start Questions?

There are no strict rules for asking Quick Start Questions, but it's important to be mindful of the audience and avoid sensitive or controversial topics. It's also helpful to actively listen and engage in the conversation that follows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • chefmoseley
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jross93
  • heat123