• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Start Box

barbchan

Mar 16, 2006
What is the Quick Start Box? I didn't recieve one when I signed up but it sounds like something good and when I entered it in on my supply order, it seems to be free other than shipping of course.

And then too, is there a place to get a complete discription of items I want on supply orders? I noticed much of it seems to be just a title but often I haven't got a clue what I'm ordering. Help?:confused:

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
A quick start box is the box of paperwork that you get when you sign up. Only directors can order them, however. It helps your new recruit get right down to business while they are waiting on their products to arrive. So they can watch the video, read the Recipe for Success and complete their list of 100 to book some parties.

ChefLisa

Advanced Member
Jan 19, 2005
If you order one and you do not use it with a new recruit, you will have to pay for it.

fruit76loop

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2005
I always...

have 4-5 quick start boxes on hand for new consultants! These boxes can go to ANY consultant no matter who they sign up under. I have a sister consultant that always gets quick start boxes from me even though she isn't in my downline! They are great. You only have to pay if you don't use it by the end of the season! So these boxes need to be gone by August! Plenty of time to get rid of em...and order more!!:D

As far as what you are ordering, do you have a supply order form? This gives you more of a description especially for the audios and such. If you don't have one, you can order one on your next supply order...I think they are 10 cents or 50 cents! Not much but they do come in handy!