• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Host Specials Count Towards SuperStarter Sales?

In summary, sales made through parties, including host specials, will count towards your SuperStarter sales. You can track your SuperStarter sales on your consultant dashboard and must reach a minimum of $1,250 in sales to qualify for rewards. Host specials can be used as incentives to reach your SuperStarter sales goal, but do not count towards your monthly sales goal.
Laura1293
I know that we do not get commision on host specials, but do they count towards sales, like superstarter. I have one show at the end of the month, and I need 750.00 in sales. I know that the host is going to buy the 7 piece cookware set. Will that go towards sales in superstarter??? One more thing does anyone have a download of a templete for postcards to send to someone that is thinking about having a show. I was thinking about putting the host specials on a postcard, kinda like How do you like a bargain, but can't figure how to. :eek: I love this site!!:D You guys are wonderful. I have learned so much from so many of you!!!:p Laura McKenzie

Nope, sorry.:( Any kind of "sales" you hear about is based on commissionable sales, meaning only the things you get commission on which does not include free or half price items. If a host did get the cookware sets, the only thing it DOES count for is the points in the Pan-O-Rama incentive. You get full point value (a point per $) for your total points.

Hope that makes sense!:D

Hi Laura, I'm not sure about the specific policies for host specials counting towards sales in the superstarter program, but I would recommend checking with your consultant or the company directly for more information. As for templates for postcards, there are many resources available online for creating and designing postcards. You could also try reaching out to other consultants in your area or on this forum to see if anyone has a template they are willing to share. Best of luck with your show and reaching your sales goal!

1. Will host specials count towards my SuperStarter sales?

Yes, any sales made through a Pampered Chef party, including host specials, will count towards your SuperStarter sales.

2. How do I know if my host specials have been counted towards my SuperStarter sales?

You can track your SuperStarter sales on your consultant dashboard. Any sales made through a party will be automatically counted towards your SuperStarter goal.

3. Do I have to reach a certain amount of SuperStarter sales to qualify for rewards?

Yes, in order to qualify for SuperStarter rewards, you must reach a minimum of $1,250 in sales through parties and personal orders.

4. Can I use host specials as incentives for my customers to reach my SuperStarter sales goal?

Yes, you can use host specials as incentives for your customers to place orders and help you reach your SuperStarter sales goal. Just make sure to track these orders separately.

5. Do host specials count towards my monthly sales goal?

No, host specials do not count towards your monthly sales goal. They only count towards your SuperStarter sales goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieSM
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieSM
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
pchockeymom