1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Quick question

1. K_Jurich

K_Jurich Member

Ok so its been AWHILE since I have posted on here sorry everyone but its been reslly crazy, I went back to work Full-time and been working overtime to play catch up anyway. . . .Monday night I fell down my stairs at home and broke my tailbone and broke a rib on my right side and I am now out of work for at least 4 weeks. I am REALLY REALLY hoping that I will qualify for Disability since I have been employed @ the hospital for almost 10 years but up until 9 weeks ago I was only working once a month as of 9 weeks ago I have been back working full time and overtime hours. So I am really hoping that I qualify. But my question is IF i do get disability is submitting any shows going to affect disability? Cause if not then I really want to try to pack my calender full of as many catalog shows as I can. Anyone have any insite on this?

Nov 6, 2009
  2. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

I don't know about disability, but there have been a couple of discussions about unemployment, so you may want to do a search on that.

Nov 6, 2009
  3. PCMomto4

PCMomto4 Member

Are you talking about disability through the govt or disability through your employer? If its through your employer its like an insurance plan so it shouldn't impact it, however I know with govt disability you are limited to the amount of income you can make per month, you can make money but it is limited.

Nov 6, 2009
  4. K_Jurich

K_Jurich Member

through the gov

Nov 6, 2009
  5. K_Jurich

K_Jurich Member

I have only submitted about 6 shows this year (hasnt really been a good year) so now my questions is do I even list it on the papers as an employment? I am sorry I am really unsure of how all this works. . .

Nov 14, 2009
Have something to add?