• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitting a Show to My Director: Will She Know Who Did It?

I can handle it.Some consultants feel the need to share any and all problems they have with their director with their downline. This can be hurtful to the directors downline, as it can create resentment and damage relationships. Keep your negative experiences to yourself and let your director handle any problems they have with their hosts.
Jenni32874
A friend of mine, who is also a customer of my director's and is not happy with her service, has asked me to do her show. I was wondering if my director gets a list of the actual person who does the show, or just she just know that a show was submitted and how much?

She can see the names by clicking on your monthly sales in your IPT. Don't worry about it - it is up to the host to choose which consultant she works with. Learn from what your director is not doing right (or what your friend does not like) and in a month or so, ask your director to train on that subject because you have talked with guests and they have given you horror stories, etc.

actually I have never seen the names of the hosts for my consultants. The customer has the right to work with whoever she wants. I would expect a friend of a new consultant to work with the new consultant.

Duh! I was thinking of my commission statements....Shana is right. Directors cannot see the names - go for it!

The future director reports on the web show me the names of the hosts for my recruits. I know that my director has mentioned in the past that she can see names of hosts for shows that I've done.

Your director is getting making money from your shows, though, so I can't imagine that she'd be that upset. Your friend requested you. Do the show.

Yes, on our cluster reports we CAN see the names of your hosts. I recently went thru this EXACT thing with MY upline. I got a HO lead who was actually a customer of my upline. She chose to go to the website to find a new consultant because she was a VERY different personality than my upline and she wanted a new consultant. She has since done 3 shows for me and we have forged a relationship. My upline was not thrilled - we talked abotu it when she accidentally found out that I'd been doing shows with this customer. I simply told her this customer was HO lead...end of story.

I would talk with the customer and find out why she is unhappy with your director. Make sure that it is a legitimate reason and not that the customer was making unreasonable requests. Just because she is unhappy with your director, it doesn't mean that your director provided poor service.

If you decide that the reason is legitimate and you did nothing to actively "take her away" from your director, then I say do the show. It is her right as a customer to choose who she works with. And while we don't want to steal customers from each other, you have the right to do a show for whomever asks you to.

But, if you are still torn... what about giving your director the chance to make it right? Tell her the customer isn't happy (but don't tell her why - let her figure it out) and give her the chance to call the customer, find out what the problem is and see if they can work something out. That way, if the customer still comes back to you, you know you aren't in any way "stealing" someone.

Good luck - keep us updated!

We can also see our downline's hosts from Pampered Partner, directors downloads. But I'd be thrilled to have any of my hosts, guests, or former consultants do business with anyone in my downline. Essentially, they are still doing business with me, too, my downline is just doing the work.

Excellent point, Paige. I have someone in my downline that has shared a few "dissatisfactions" of customers. The customer/past host has a short memory and has been bad mouthing me behind my back. I was hurt at first (we are human first) but I know the truth and if this is what this person feels she has to do, then so be it. Those that KNOW me, know ME!!!

I must say that sharing dissatisfactions from former hosts that come through your downline is something I am discouraging. It is hurtful to the former consultant and it can cause some resentment....whether it be upline or downline.

When I recruit someone and they have friends that have been hosts that now will do their parties with the new recruit...I have no problem with that. But some consultants have a competitive side to them and even though they don't mean to be hurtful, they are.

I wish any host that had a problem with me would either just do a party with someone else in my downline or discuss the problem with me. They don't need to share what their issues were with the past consultant, with the new consultant they book from.

And as a side note...I have had hosts share some dissatisfactions with a downline that loves to tell me what former host of mine is doing a party with her but I do not share that information. I feel that sometimes it is just a personality misfit which is something we can not change.

And yes, we CAN see who our downline's hosts!!

1. How will my director know that I submitted a show?

Your director will be notified by our system when you submit a show. They will receive an email with all the details of your submission.

2. Will my director know my name when I submit a show?

Yes, your director will know who submitted the show. Your name will be included in the email notification they receive.

3. Can I submit a show to my director without them knowing it was me?

No, as the submitter, your name will always be included in the email notification your director receives. This allows them to follow up with you if needed.

4. Is there a way to submit a show anonymously to my director?

No, our system requires that the submitter's name be included in the notification email sent to the director. This ensures transparency and allows for easy follow-up.

5. Will my director know if I submit a show to another director?

No, your director will only receive email notifications for shows submitted directly to them. They will not be notified if you submit a show to another director.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NinaPChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • ChefMommyof3Boys
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • ms_twana